Vaishali

(⁠◔⁠‿⁠◔⁠)(⁠◔⁠‿⁠◔⁠)(⁠◔⁠‿⁠◔⁠)(⁠◔⁠‿⁠◔⁠)
∆HAPPY READING∆

|•| AUTHOR'S POV |•|

A girl is sleeping on her bed. She is in her dreamland, where there is no pain for her. Her room is very small. We can't call it a room it's a store room. Her Aunt treat her like a slave. Her chachi makes her do work all day, But she doesn't say anything. If she even try to say, then her aunt gave her more work to do. Her uncle loves her a lot but can't do anything because of his wife. She love her dadi ( grandma)
Very much. Her grandmaa is the only person who loves her unconditionally.

★Vaishali's pov★

After hearing the alarm clock. I got up and saw the time and it's 6 30 in the morning. I usually get up at 5 or 5 30 but because yesterday there were guest at home and because of it, I have to do all work till 2. So today I am late and I am sure that chachi will shout at me for not making her tea at time. I hurriedly goes to washroom.
First, I did bath. Today I wear my fav blue colour suit with white salwar. And then I goes downstairs to this house temple. I did my Pooja And I was going to cook food when I heard aunt is shouting. I hurriedly goes to her room.

"Oo kaha chali gye vaishaliiii , or meri chai laa agr teri pooja wooja ho gye ho to hame hamara breakfast de de" . Shout aunt from her room.
(WHERE IS YOU VAISHALI AND WHERE IS MY TEA. IF YOUR POOJA IS DONE THEN GIVE US, OUR BREAKFAST)

Coming to aunt room I said " sorry chachi vo mein abhi apki chai bna kr le kr ati hu "

(Sorry aunty, I will make your tea and bring to you)

"Bnakr lati hu ka kya matlb ha tera, mene tujhse kaha ha ki subah sabse pehle uthke ghr ke kaam kr phir or koi kaam kr pr but tere dimag mein baat nhi ghusti so, get ready for ur punishment" (chachi) aunt angrily said to me.

(What do you mean by will make it and bring to me. Did not I told you to do house chaos first and then do other work. but you know what, you didn't understand normal language. So, now be ready for your punishment)

I said while bowing my head bcoz aunt has told me not to see in her eyes while talking " chachi vo yesterday there is so many work in our house....."

" Not our its my house or there is nothing which is belong to u. GOT IT " Aunt said angrily while shouting at me.

I felt really bad when she said that this is not my house. There is no one for me . Bhagwan jii ( God) I also want someone who care for me and love me but there is no one for me. I want to cry but I can't want to show my tears to aunty because she doesn't care about me. I am also scared if I cry then she will shout at me and hit me.
I don't know why when someone shout at me and yell at me, I got scared. I don't want to be a weak person but I can't do anything. I am tired. I am tired. I want to cry, want to tell someone that I am broken but their is no one for me.

Then suddenly She held my hand tightly and said in her high pitch voice" Ooo where are u lost i am saying this last time that do ur work properly otherwise. I will kill you."

I flinched hearing her and said " jj..jii chachi "

(Ye...es aunt)

" Okk now go and make breakfast and I will tell ur punishment on breakfast table" aunt said while going to take bath .

Tears rolled down from my eyes one by one. I wanted to stop them. But let it go.
I goes to kitchen and lost in my thoughts....