ɢᴏᴏᴅʙʏᴇ

Start from the beginning

(𝒜𝓂𝑒𝓁𝒾𝒶 𝓅𝒶𝓈𝓉 𝑜𝓊𝓉𝒻𝒾𝓉)

(Flashback)

August 13, 1993

It was two weeks that had passed since Sofia had given Amelia the box with ther father's items.

Amelia was in her room along with Mia and letty. The three girls are doing their nails and talking when they start to hear shouting outside of Amelia's room.

Amelia lightly opens her room door seeing both her mom and uncle arguing.

"How long has this been going on Sofia!" Amelia flinched as she had never heard her uncle yell before.

"Since Amelia was two!" Sofia yelled back.

"How long have you been doing what?" Marcel asked Sofia.

Sofia removes herself from Klaus' grasp looking at the family with a small glare. "You guys are asking me questions like I know the answer, this is the future, I remember I'm from nineteen-seventy nine still pregnant with Amelia." She said, slightly annoyed, making Klaus glared at his family as he brought Sofia back to his arms.

Amelia, Letty, and Mia watch through the door seeing Jack looking at Sofia angrily.

"Are you fucking serious, how stupid can you be!" Jack yells as he hits the wall next to them.

"Why is my dad mad at aunt Sofia?" Mia whispers to the two older girls as both adults didn't notice the girls.

"We don't know Mia." Letty whispers back to her as she looks at Amelia who wasn't paying them any attention as she is still listening to the adults' conversation.

"They came to me." Sofia told him.

"And you should have said No." he tells her. Jack had never yelled at his sister knowing that whatever she did he would always forgive her but when he found out the job sofia was doing was something that he couldn't forgive her for or understand her reason.

"I'm sorry okay but what's done is done." She told him

Jack shakes his head in disapproval. "I can't believe you Sofia, what about Amelia, what I'm supposed to tell her when something happens to you."

Amelia felt her heart stop as she heard what her uncle said.

"Nothing is going to happen to me." Sofia assures him as she tries to walk away.