ᕵᖇᓍᒪᓍᘜᑘᘿ

I don't know how long it's been...ten, twenty, maybe thirty years, since Eggman released that virus onto the world. But even I couldn't stop the infection from spreading.

Looking up, was a metallic blue hedgehog, with glowing emerald green eyes, a metallic silver muzzle, underbelly, and arms, white metallic bracelets with sharp spikes on the bracelet, red metallic shoes, that have turned into cleats, a massive red metallic claw mark over his left eye, a torn up black metallic t-shirt with a picture of a skeleton rib cage printed onto the fabric, with a blue electric guitar inside the rib cage, metallic baggy jeans that cover his heels, a torn up metallic red plaid light jacket with a metallic gray hood with holes in his ears. This is Sonic Maurice Hedgehog.

All I know is that their were survivors...who set up camps to keep Zombots out, but because almost anything could get infected, can food and fish, some fruits, are the only things that can be consumed. I watch some of those who are brave enough to go out, and search for food, come back empty handed...or get turned into Zombots, so I did what I could do best, do the food hunting for myself, and bring them to the those camps. Along with medical supplies, and bottle water.

Sonic looks at the yellow robot head that is currently recording, do his eyes being red, before turning off when Sonic looked at him. Red tears forming in his eyes, as he looked down at the ruin city, of Station Square, seeing a familiar pink metallic hedgehog, with a light orange metallic small rabbit, and a metallic yellow fox. He looks off to the side before going off holding the robot head, Omega, in his hands...he couldn't stand seeing his friends in the state that they are, it just made him feel guilty...cause he couldn't stop the virus, in time.

"Enemy detected..." Omega said.

"W-What?" Sonic stammers as he came to stop in his tracks and looked down at the robot...robots, cars, basically anything that was not organic wasn't infected by the Virus, that same goings for bugs unless they were mobian, marine life, and some fabrics. He sniffs before looking around his around the area not seeing anything, not that it matter anyways...if it was wild animal that was already infected, he'll accept his fate.

"Why...does it matter...I'm already accepting death" Sonic admits as he just slowly started to walk in the direction. He didn't really have a reason to live anymore...everyone that he knew...had been turned into Zombots, and he couldn't do anything to stop it, even if he touched them they'll go through the same process. "Enemy detected..." Omega repeated.

Sonic stopped in tracks when saw a pair of glowing red eyes looking at him. He only held Omega's head closed, out of this mess the poor robot's head had been nothing but a companion to him...since he didn't really have anyone else to talk to.

Metal steps into the light, which shocked Sonic, the most, he thought that robot would have shut down cause of himself being like this.

"Scanning..." Metal spoke, after the scanning Metal dropped his fighting stance, not seeing Sonic or Omega as a threat.

Sonic only looked back at the Station Square, before continuing on his walk, he didn't really know where he was going...he hopes it was somewhere else that wasn't around his friends.

Metal watched his copy walk away, from the scan that he didn't on Sonic, showed the robot that the hedgehog is in fact conscious, his brain waves is much different to the normal Zombots, he looks down at his robotic hand, before going after Sonic.

"Ah!!" Sonic jumped before backing up away from Metal. "What do you want?"

"You are conscious...unlike the other Zombots" Metal said as he looked at Sonic.

"Tell something I don't know..." Sonic scoffs.

"Your brain patterns are different from the other Zombots...and yet, they still don't attack you"

Sonic wished that they did...so that it could end his suffering, and this feeling of being alone, and the guilt of failing everyone. He felt cold tears forming in the corner of his eyes, he wanted Metal to leave him...No...to kill him...just put him out of his misery, but at the same time he didn't was to be alone.

"Interesting..." Metal said as he scans the tears, as being similar to blood, he places his metal hands on Sonic's cheeks. "You are showing emotion"

Sonic smacks Metal's hands away, "I don't need your science talk...just go back to Eggman...and deactivate" Sonic growled, as he bolted off away Metal.

Metal watched Sonic leave in a blue flash, he hadn't been called back yet...his creator was to busy celebrating his victory to care that he had gone out. He just activated his rockets and bolted after the hedgehog.