god, you're such a virgin.

Start from the beginning

“I don't want to!” Chaeyoung cries, tears dribbling down her cheeks. Jisoo pauses the video and turns to her sister.

“Pull your boxers down and lift your skirt up.” Jisoo tells her. Chaeyoung hesitates. “Chaeyoung, we see each other naked all the time. Just take them off.”

Chaeyoung's lip trembles and she sniffs, pushing her boxers off and whimpering when her erection springs free, falling free from her skirt. Jisoo eyes the 7 inch cock and hums, good size for her age. Jisoo takes her clothes off and Chaeyoung helps at the sight of her sisters bare pussy, blushing deeply.

“What now?” Chaeyoung trembles.

“God, you're such a virgin.” Jisoo rolls her eyes. Chaeyoung pouts.

“You've- you've had sex?” Chaeyoung asks which makes Jisoo hum and nod. “Oh.”

“Wrap your hand around the base.” Jisoo orders. Chaeyoung breathes heavily and bites her lip, looking down at her dick. Jisoo sighs and grabs her hand, brining it up to her cock and wrapping Chaeyoung's fingers around the base of her cock. Her hands fits smugly around her cock. “Now, squeeze gently and move your hand up and down.”

Chaeyoung gulps, adding a little pressure and moving her hand up a few inches and gasping at the sensation. She shakes her head and pulls her hand away.

“I can't.” Chaeyoung whispers. “It's too weird.”

Jisoo groans and leans over, wrapping her around around the throbbing cock and moving her hand up and down. Chaeyoung's eyes widen and a moan escapes her throat.

“Jisoo! What are you- oh god!” Chaeyoung throws her head back when Jisoo squeezes her and rotates her hand, adding even more pleasure.

Jisoo jerks her sister off whilst keeping her eyes on her laptop screen, moaning slightly at the wetness growing in between her legs. Chaeyoung's hips jolt in the hand and her head lolls to the side, leaning against her sister who doesn't even spare her a glance, just mindlessly jerking her off. Chaeyoung's a complete mess, she's moaning, panting, thrashing about, thrusting into the hand, crying desperately. She's never felt pleasure like this before and it's driving her wild.

“Oh my god!” Chaeyoung cries out, grabbing Jisoo's arm and moaning against her shoulder. Jisoo chuckles at her sister and speeds her hand movements up, running her thumb over the slit of her tip causing Chaeyoung to gasp.

“Is that good, Chaeyoung? You like my hand touching you? God you're so hot, Chaeyoung, so innocent as well.” Jisoo moans in her eyes which makes Chaeyoung whimper.

“Jisoo.” Chaeyoung moans.

“When do you get turned on, Chaeyoung? Hmm? When do you get hard?” Jisoo teases which makes Chaeyoung blush. “If you lie, then I'll stop.”

“Sometimes when I wake up, a-and... when I um s-see you n-n-naked.” Chaeyoung admits, blushing furiously.

“I turn you on, Chaeyoung? Do you think about kissing me? Touching my pussy?” Jisoo whispers in her ear, her hot breathing tingling her neck and she shivers.

“I-I-” Jisoo grabs her face and kisses her roughly.

Chaeyoung squeaks and freezes, Jisoo's lips moving against hers skilfully. Jisoo growls and squeezing her cock which makes her moan and kiss her back. How is she supposed to tell Jisoo that was her first kiss. Chaeyoung doesn't know how to kiss, so she just lets Jisoo take control, trying to copy her movements.

“Jesus, Chaeyoung, you're such a virgin.” Jisoo rolls her eyes. Chaeyoung pouts. “Stop pouting.”

“You're being mean.” Chaeyoung protests innocently.