"Yup," Torbolt responded. "Are you gonna do what I think you're gonna do?"

"Yup," Izuku responded before walking back to the aisles. 

_____           _____
/             \        /             \
|               \     /               |
\               🟢               /
\                                  /
\___                ___/

After walking up a few steps in a local apartment, Uraraka held a plastic bag containing a few packs of instant ramen which could serve a family of three. Placing her key through the slot, she turned it, opened the door, and walked inside.

"I'm home!" she shouted as she closed the door behind her and removed her shoes.

"Welcome home Ochaco," a woman's voice said from the kitchen. Uraraka held the bag in her hand and walked inside to see a woman who resembles her by her hair and face pouring what looked like tea into a cup beside a muffin. "Your father went to bed already"

"But I brought some ramen for all of us to share," Uraraka said holding up the plastic bag she was holding.

"Good, now you have dinner for tonight," she said while taking up her cup of tea and muffin. "Sorry honey, but we've got work tomorrow. Good night"

"B-But..." Uraraka said trying desperately to speak, but her mother already went into her room, leaving her daughter standing in the kitchen. She held her head down and looked directly at the bag she was holding. She clenched the handle and gritted her teeth as falling to her knees. "Just wait Mom and Dad. I'll go to UA, become a hero, and get the money so you both can live a better life"

Just after saying that, she suddenly heard the sound of their doorbell which caused her to perk her head up.

"Huh? Who could that be at this hour?" she said standing back up to her feet and leaving the bag of ramen on the ground. Walking up to the door, she looked through the peephole of the door to see who it was only to see that there was no one there. Her apartment didn't have advanced security like a lot do, but even though there were cameras in the area, she went on the defensive by grabbing a broom that was close by and slowly opening the door. Peeking her eyes through the open crack, she looked around only to still see no one there. Having the feeling that she was safe, she opened the door completely and saw there really was no one. "Well, that's weird. Who rang the..."

She walked forward to exit the apartment but stopped when she felt her toes touch something rough on the ground. She looked down only to see something that made her eyes bulge with shock. Sitting upright at her doorstep, were 4 bags filled with groceries containing fruits, veggies, frozen microwavable dinner, snacks, etc.

"Wh-wh-what?!" Uraraka said bending down to take up a frozen yogurt to look closely if they were fake or not. But what really surprised her was that some of the items she saw were ones she placed back, back at the convenience store. In fact, there was twice as much as what she took up. Her first thought was that it was someone else's but considering that all of them were placed at her doorstep, it's obvious that it was for her. "But who would..." 

She stopped once she saw a small slip of paper stuck onto one of the paper bags. Taking it off, she read it out loud.

"I hope this is enough for you and your family. I hope to see you around too," she said before reading who it was from. "I.M."

Looking up to the sky, a smile began to crawl onto her face as the picture of a green-haired boy began to form in her head.

"Izuku Midoriya," she said looking back at the letter and pulling it back to her chest. "I really hope I can see you again"