K . DOUBLE HAPPINESS.

Start from the beginning

Akshara cupped her face and brought him back to the reality.

"Hey. Jo ho gaya so gaya. Don't think too much. We're restarting everything na. Then?? Don't think about the past. "

She said wiping his tears and hugged him.

"I'm sorry." - He whispered. 

"Sorry forry bad mein hoga. Ab chalo. I can't wait to see our baby. You know Abhimanyu this is the first time I'll see our baby. Just like you, its also new to me."

Akshara confessed and smiled at him and dragged hom inside the cabin.

                                            _*_

"Hi Dr Pattinson, how's everything?? How's Akshara?? How's our baby??"

Abhimanyu asked the doctor and holding Akshara hands.

The tension in his face is clearly visible as he's squeezing aksharas hand.

"Don't worry everything is fine." - Akshara whispered to him assuring him everything is fine.

While Dr Pattinson were reading the blood reports, Abhimanyu asked again.

"Mr Birla the blood reports are okay, but..... "

"But??" - Abhimanyu and Akshara asked in unison.

"Let me do the sonography. Then I can say."

Abhimanyu helped akhara stood up and helped her laying down on the bed.

Dr applied the gel on her belly and started the test.

Abhimanyu and Akshara froze in their place when they heard a sound.

"And that's it. I was right.  Mr Birla and Mrs Birla that's your babies heartbeat."

Heartbeat.

Their babies heartbeat.

The most beautiful and amazing sound they've ever heard in their life.

They've made it.

The couple were frozen in their place holding each other's hand and lost In their own thoughts about their babies.

Wait.

Babies ???

Abhimanyu realised what the doctor just said and he asked the doctor.

"Dr??? "

"Yes!!"

Their conversation broke aksharas reverie as well and she looked at them confused.

"Abhi.. wh...." - She got cut in middle by Abhimanyu.

"Dr u just Said babies.... what did u mean??"

"Mr Birla Mrs Birla I'm so shocked you guys still don't know about it."

"About what??" - Abhimanyu and Akshara both looked at each other and asked the doctor.

"You both are blessed with twins. And if uou want I can reveal the gender right now also."

Wait what??

Twins.

Just by yesterday, Abhimanyu got to know that he's gonna be a father of a child.

And now he just got to know it's twins.

Twins.

Means 2babies.

He's a father of 2babies.

Omg!!!!

The happiness in him started coming out in a form of tears which didn't mean to stop any sooner.

"Tw.... twins???" - Akshara asked finally after gaining the courage.

"Yes. Its twins. You're pregnant with twins."

Damn!! She was not ready for this.

It's like god is blessing her with the non stop happiness.

She got her love back in her life.

Now she just heard She was pregnant with 2babies all the time.

They're gonna be a parents soon they knew it.

But now they just got to know they're gonna have twins.

Double happiness.

"Omg abhi. Did u just hear it ??? Twins!!"

She said excitedly pulling Abhimanyu closer to her.

"I know I know.  I can't believe it Akshara. Twins!!!"

"Now I'm thanking god you didn't do any sonography in this months. See we got to know it together. We got to share this happiness together. I can't believe it. Twins!!!"

He leaned in and hugged Akshara.

Their happiness now has no boundary.

They're on cloud nine.

They'll celebrate the news and soon Abhimanyu will call his mom and will ask her to come to London.

"But ...."

The doctor interrupted and broke their moment.

"What happened ???" - Abhimanyu asked after getting up.

"I think she has some complication. And I'll do the test don't worry. But since it's twins. Then it means the complication will be double too. So you guys have to be more careful."

The doctor suggested the couple.

"Don't worry Dr. In this months, I.... I mean we didn't even know it's twins and knew about complication. Nothing as such happened. So in future also. Our babies will be fine. And healthy. We won't let anything happen to them."

She said to the doctor looking back at Abhimanyu and smiled at him

__________________

So here's the surprise. !!!!

Twins!!!

My babies gonna have twins.!!

Many guessed the surprise correctly that it'd be twins. And yes it is.!!

Enjoy the chapter.

And don't forget to vote.

The next chapter will be uploaded after getting 130+ votes.