Knock
Knock
Knock

"You can come in," said Ma'am Lily. The door of their class opened showing a beautiful girl who seem to be a year younger than them.

"Mari? What did you came here for darling?" Ask Ma'am Lily in a soft tone.

"I'm sorry for bothering you while you're teaching ma'am but... Can I talk to The Council President for a while?" Asked Mari politely.

Ma'am Lily nodded thinking that nothing bad will happen. "Mr. President! Someone's here to see you!" Said Ma'am Lily as she called for Earthquake.

Earthquake then slowly get up from his chair and walk towards Mari. He seems calm but who knows how he feel inside?

"Thank you ma'am! I promise it won't be long!" Said Mari and Ma'am Lily nodded once again.
___________________________________

~At The Empty Hallway~

"What do you guys want now...?" Asked Earthquake.

"Show us your arm," said Ren. Earthquake honestly is very scared right now but he just keep cool and did as he was told.

"Hm... Seems like it'll heal up in a week. Now listen here, don't you ever tell someone about this or else you or your friends will face the consequence!" Said Ren, threatening him.

"Senpai! Times up! Let's go," Mari called for her senior and Ren quickly left Earthquake there.

As soon as Earthquake confirm that they're gone, he fall down. He's too scared that he can't stand. But this will only last a few minutes. A few minutes later, Earthquake will be fine.

After Earthquake makes sure that every part of his body is okay and his injuries are all covered up, he quickly went back to his classroom, not wanting to make anyone worried.

Knock
Knock
Knock

"Come in!" Said Ma'am Lily. Earthquake then slowly open the door of his classroom and enter it.

"Why are you late Mr. President? I just saw Mari cross over here a few minutes ago," said Ma'am Lily.

"Ah... I help a teacher a few minutes ago... That's why I'm late. Sorry ma'am, I promise it won't happen again," said Earthquake as he bow down a bit showing respect.

"It's fine if you're helping the teacher then. Now go and take a sit, we'll continue where we left off," said Ma'am Lily. Earthquake just nodded and went back to his seat.
___________________________________

The times past by. And now, the siblings are already on their way back home.

"I want to play games when we got back! Thornie, do you want to play games with me?" Asked Blaze happily.

Thorn eyes started to shine and then Thorn nodded his head real fast.

"What games are we playing?" Asked Thorn excitedly.

"Hmm... You can choose when we got back!" Replied Blaze.

"Okay!" Said Thorn happily.

"Hey! I want to play too! Can I join?" Asked Cyclone.

"Of course!" Said Thorn and Blaze at the same time.

"We can have a trio troublemaker meeting anyway~ we need to decide who our next target is~" Blaze whisper to them as he smirked devily and devil horns started to grow on his head, same with Cyclone who is also smirking devily as devil horns started to grow on his head. Meanwhile Thorn... Just smiled innocently with his innocent face.

Solar is reading his new science book while walking. And Ice is sleeping while walking. Ice put his head on Solar shoulder as they both started walking.