You'd kneel for me?

Beginne am Anfang

The more Gal shared with her, the more she wanted. Lily was on a endless mission to fulfill her crave because truthfully, Gal had planted a seed within her that made her wild and untamed spirit want to release. She flourished in everything her lover was giving but there was something deep down in Lily that wanted to return everything that she was given. She was dying to feel what Gal felt when she succumb to her pleasures but it was territory of the unknown.

When she ended the lustful kiss, Lily strides down the hallway as alluring as she could to keep her fucking jaw dropping girlfriend fixed on her. She peers over her shoulder at the stunned CEO, smirking innocently, "coming mommy?"

She licked her lips, trailing Lily's flawless body before cocking a brow. She knew what the woman was doing but she also knew that Lily was playful. Gal narrows her eyes before breaking off in a sprint towards her lover.

A high pitch squeal bursts from her mouth as Lily was hoisted off her feet, "Gal!!!!!"

That enchanting laughter that warmed her heart and made her whole existence content filled the air. Gal was too happy at this point, tickling her lover, her beauty, her heartbeat.

"Well that's one way to wake up on Christmas morning!"

Gal and Lily screech to a halt their giddiness before four pairs of eyes that gleamed like children catching their parents kiss. Lily hid her blushing face in her lover's shoulder before Gal clears her throat, "don't you all look lovely this morning," she comments.

Kitty raises a teasing brow, "though I don't have that sex glow," she insinuated.

Lily's head snaps to her sister with a glare before Gal snickers softly on her cheek.

"It's okay beautiful. Jealousy looks good on her," Gal gleams loudly causing Lily's simpering before she placed her lover on her feet.

Liza and Lia threw back their heads in laughter, prodding at their casual outfit before crashing into their sister, "happy birthday Ana!!!!!"

She wraps her lovey twins in a tight embrace, kissing their foreheads, "thank you my beauties," Lily murmurs.

Charlie comes from the side, slapping Lily's shoulder, "happy birthday sis," she blurts.

Lily narrows her eyes at the introvert before lunging to engulf her sister. She riddled kisses as Charlie squirms and hiss against her assault before Louis interjects with his bear hug. Lily hums contently whilst Charlie stew in anger.

"That's enough," Charlie snaps trying to fight her assailants.

Kitty engulf the trio, "too much affection will have you bursting," she teases causing their laughter.

Lou pulls back winking at an angry Charlie. He slaps his hands together, squirming awkwardly, "birthday breakfast?"

It was simply blissful bantering with the noble Spencers that enjoyed her teasing. Gal was ecstatic to openly express her love for the beauty at the end of all their teasing. Lily couldn't stop herself from melting each time she gazed over the filled table at the small cafe. To her surprise, Gal had cooked up a wonderful English fare that stuffed them full finishing with a decadent sticky toffee pudding. She couldn't for the life of her contain her simpering as the CEO gushed over her with words and actions. She hadn't thought about it at all but she started dreaming again. A white picket fence dream with the beautiful woman spoiling her endlessly.

"Baby?"

Jarred out of reverie, Lily didn't have time to fumble on her words before a chocolatey tower of cake and frosting appeared. Every stroke of red frosted letters spelling her name made her cheeks hurt with laughter. Her eyes swelled instantly because Gal remembered this particular memory she shared. The cake had mimicked the very first birthday cake she had when she was three years old. It was the first and last cake she's ever had and now, Gal was going above and beyond.