Whatever happened

*Lauren's POV* It was 1PM when I woke up, in a room. A room which I've seen a lot of times, but never in this way. I was laying in Sam's bed, right now he was embracing me with both his arms. I tried to wiggle out of his embrace, trying not to wake him up but I guess I didn't do a very good job on that.

"Babe, don't leave" he said in the sexiest morning voice ever. I could feel my heart melting when he called me that. But that feeling was soon taken over by a huge sting that I felt in my head. "Ugh, my head hurts like hell" I grumble. "Let me place a kiss on it, hopefully that will take away the pain" Sam said as he grabbed my wrist and turned me around. I was now laying on the bed, facing Sam.

Our lips were only centimeters apart, a few seconds later he'd crash his lips on mine and slowly hovered over me. He grabbed both of my wrists and held them above my head, then started sucking on my neck real bad, and every once in a while he'd bite a little making sure to leave love bites all over me. "Oh my god Sam, stop it. Y-you're such a-a tease" I tried to bring out, which was really hard since Sam was so good when doing his thing.

He reached for the hems of the oversized shirt I was wearing and pulled it over me, throwing it somewhere in his room. His hands were roaming my body when all of a sudden the doorbell rang. "Fuck" Sam said and slowly got off of me. "I'll go downstairs to see who it is, so you can change in the meanwhile" he said as he left his room.

*Sam's POV* I couldn't believe what I just did with Lauren, and everything that had happened last night. I really loved her, and didn't want to mess this up but how the hell can that ever succeed. I mean Jack would kill me if he knew I took his sister's virginity away, and almost fucked her for the second time just seconds ago. I walked to the door, and slowly opened it. "Hey Sam! Yo bro, what's up" Jack said as he gave me our typical bro hug. No, this can't happen i thought to myself. Fuck omg, Lauren has to leave right now or else Jack might see her. "So what do you wanna do today man? Any plans?" I asked. "Uhhh, idk is it okay with you if we can just hang at your house today? Johnson is coming later btw" "Yes ofc, okay wait a minute. I need to take care of some things upstairs" I said trying not to sound or look to suspiciously. I immediately runned up the stairs and opened the door of my room, Lauren was sitting on my bed. "Okay so there's this huge problem Lauren, Jack is here. You have to go or else he'll kill me" "Omg shit, how am I gonna do that?"

I saw her shaking and sat down on the bed next to her engulfing her in a tight hug. "I'll distract Jack, and you'll leave in the meantime. He won't notice, I promise" "Thanks Sam" was all she could bring out.

- 1 month later -

*Lauren's POV* I've been avoiding Sam ever since that night, it's so so hard because he's all I can think about. He never even called or texted me. I feel a little used, and I should have known because Sam was a huge player. My friends told me that he's been with 2 other girls this month. I thought he would treat me differently cause we've basically known each other since we were little kids. But I guess I was wrong, I'm not any different from all the other sluts he's been with. I was just another girl that fell for his trap. I really hate this part of myself, instead of telling Sam we're through I just sit here on my bed not doing anything. I feel so used and the tears were welling up my eyes. And that's the moment when I couldn't hold it in anymore and burst out in tears.

~ AUTHOR'S NOTE ~ Hi guys, I'm sorry for this short and shitty chapter. However I wanted to thank you all for reading my book and faving it! That means a lot to me, since all the writing and coming up with idea's takes quite a long time. This week of school is going to be really busy, so I probably won't update until next week. But better chapters are coming trust me!