Episode 5.2

Y/n POV
Me, Yashiro, Kou and Hanako was sitting.
I sat beside Hanako and I was looking at the sky admiring the blue sky and the clouds. Forgetting about what happened earlier.
Then, Yashiro started to ask Hanako for his personal information. 
I, then look at them and starts to listen.

"What?" Hanako said while squeezing Kou' shoulder 
"What do you want my personal information for? Something dirty, I bet."
"Th- There's nothing dirty about it! It's for compatibility reading!" she said holding a book (Love and Trouble Compatibility Reading)

"um... Why am i stuck between you two?" Kou asked 
"Because Yashiro is being pushy."
"Hanako-kun's just being stingy! I only want to know about your real name! Family structure, blood type, and date of death!" Yashiro said pushing the book to Hanako.

sigh...
"aren't you such a cutie?" I said holding the two hakujoudai with my both hands

Hanako POV

Those lucky orbs grr...

I look at Y/n with jealousy even tho it's my power that she holds and turn my gaze to Yashiro.

"Why do you need my date of death for a compatibility reading?" 
"Calm down." Kou said
I turn away and rest my chin on my hand.
"Anyway, you should do a compatibility reading on someone you like. Like Minamoto-senpai."
"Minamoto-senpai?" Kou asked
"I'I don't like Minamoto-senpai as idolize him! He's like an actor or a pop star. He's out of reach, but I am happy just looking at him." Yashiro said having a dreamy facial expression with gleaming eyes.
"I mean he's student council president and handsome, and kind, and smart. Oh Minamoto-senpai. What a wonderful gentleman."

After Yashiro said all of that. Me and Kou fell silent😶 having this kind of face looking at Minamoto. while Y/n stared trying to hold her laugh.
"Thank you very much." Minamoto said while smiling softly.

Yashiro POV

I turned around when i heard someone saying 'Thank you'

IT WAS MINAMOTO-SENPAI!

"Um... Did I startle you?" He asked
"Oh, hello there Y/N-san."
"yo."
"M-M-Minamoto-senpai?!"
"Nii-chan!" Kou said as he go to Minamoto-senpai
"nii-chan?!" I asked shocked
"I have been looking for you, Kou." Minamoto-senpai said as he hit Kou slightly with a clipboard.
"W-What's going on..." I asked shaking
Then Minamoto-senpai turns and faced me and asked me
"Are you Yashiro-san? I don't believe we've met."

Y/n POV

I sweatdropped and walk beside Hanako
"Huh? I thought you said he picked up your pencil case." Hanako said

"Nice to meet you!" Yashiro shouted
"I'm Minamoto Teru. Thank you for looking after my little brother." He said smiling
"Y-You're welcome." Yashiro answered still looking at Teru 

"Now... for you." He turn his head to look at Hanako, his faced looked scary and holding his sword.
"Kou, come with me. We need to talk." Teru said as he walk away with his brother.

We turn to look at Yashiro's face and she looked love struck. Then she suddenly snap it and do the big brain time...

"Come to think of it, they have the same last name! Minamoto!"
"How slow can you be?" Hanako asked
"For real..."

AYO?? THEY SAID WE CAN SEE THE VENUS AND JUPITER
did yall see the jupiter and venus??
we use telescope and i saw it but kinda blurry bc i have poor eyesight i saw two big stars the other shines color orange ig?

photo taken by my cousin:

"AYO?? THEY SAID WE CAN SEE THE VENUS AND JUPITERdid yall see the jupiter and venus??we use telescope and i saw it but kinda blurry bc i have poor eyesight i saw two big stars the other shines color orange ig?photo taken by my cousin: