Li He glanced at Shen Ganlan suspiciously. He didn't know Shen Ganlan before, but Shen Ganlan's repeated performances just now and yesterday's outstanding performance against Lu Dayou made Yang Li also have to secretly sigh that his future sister-in-law can grow up Unexpectedly, maybe she really has something to do, it's just...

Yang Li asked again with some anxiety: "This controller hides among the zombies. If there is any danger, he will immediately summon the second-level speed or strength zombie protection. Are you sure you can kill it among tens of thousands of zombies?" Or are they?"

Shen Ganlan nodded with serious eyes: "If the second-order zombies that are fighting with you suddenly withdraw, it means that my plan has succeeded, and you all go to the place where the black box sends out the signal to save people, and don't worry about me. After I'm done, I'll go back to the base and look for you." She paused, "Brother Yang, please remember to ask me about my parents." Yang Li looked at Shen Ganlan with a complicated expression, although the two of them didn't say anything clearly

. , but everyone knows that the road below is close to death, and it is superfluous to say anything at this time. Yang Li solemnly replied: "Don't worry, I will definitely help you inquire about the various government bases once I have a sigh of relief." Shen

Ganlan smiled slightly: "In that case, I'm going. Take care of yourself."

After a while, Shen Ganlan walked into the crowd of zombies as if there was no one there. In an instant, the zombies rushed forward, completely covering Shen Ganlan's figure... Yang Li and Lei Peng looked at each other, heartbroken

. The next big surprise.

"You have to take care, Shen Ganlan." Yang Li muttered softly while looking at the dense crowd of zombies. Then she turned her head immediately, and rushed to the second-order zombie again

where Yang Li and Lei Peng couldn't see it. In the crowd of zombies, Shen Ganlan took off her coat and threw it into the portable space, and then instantly turned into a There was a puddle of clear water on the ground. The group of zombies who had lost their attack target immediately turned their guns and continued to besiege the human supernatural beings in the outer circle. None of the zombies would notice that the puddle of clear water on the ground was moving fast. Go in the direction you heard the whistling sound before.

Shen Kalan, who was rolling around on the ground, was annoyed. Except for the coat that was taken off and put into the space, she survived, and the rest of her underwear had all been left there when she turned into water. That is to say, when she transforms into a human form, she definitely won't have time to put on her clothes before freeing up her hands to attack, so she is almost certain that she will be fully exposed to attack zombies.

Although zombies are not interested in their own bodies, these zombies were also humans before they mutated. Shen Ganlan couldn't help but feel suffocated when facing a group of ugly monsters with bare breasts. Meow, this time it was really for the crystal nucleus to completely kill

Shen Ganlan's consciousness and wandered on the ground. Although she couldn't help complaining in her heart, her eyes did not dare to relax. She has come to the place where the whistling just now came out. If that whistling really summoned the three second-order zombies, the controller must be here, but which one is it?

Shen Ganlan looked around for a week and found some clues. Among the densely packed group of zombies, the zombie standing in the middle seemed particularly tall, and he seemed to stand out from the crowd. Shen Ganlan didn't dare to be careless, and swam over silently, seeing that the zombie was standing on a high step. Shen Ganlan's vision was blocked and he couldn't see what the zombie stood so high, but he could see it with his toes. After thinking about it, I know the truth of standing tall and seeing far. The controller needs to control a large number of zombies to encircle and block the supernatural beings, and also needs to change the second-order zombies at any time. Naturally, it needs to control the overall situation to make a decision, so it may not only need to make judgments based on the information sent back from so many zombies , I need to have a certain vision to look at the overall situation.