Before she was made to wait long, the son arrived with books on a flatbed cart. Shen Ganlan opened the door and went out, then pointed to the pile of food crops on the ground, motioned for him to take it away, and stopped talking.

When the man saw so much food at first sight, his eyes were straightened, then he left and ran over to pick up the pile of food and bowed to Shen Kalan repeatedly, he almost knelt down and cried gratefully while pulling Shen Kalan's trousers.

There was no expression on Shen Ganlan's face, but she just said lightly: "Okay, leave the book, you can take the food away, remember how to tell your parents when you go back. Now you can go, if you have nothing to do with this place, don't coming."

The man's slender eyes moved, and he looked at Shen Ganlan with flickering eyes and said: "Miss, that... there are too many books to carry, do you need me to help you send them to your house? The small ones are nothing else The only thing I can do is that I still have a few catties of strength, you are a fairy-like person, it doesn't look good to pull this flatbed cart."

Shen Ganlan shook her head impatiently, and spit out a sentence: "Either bring the food and leave now, or leave the food for you People continue to chatter here."

The man saw that Shen Ganlan was angry, but he refused to let him follow her to her house, and his mind was already disturbed. But with so much food in front, no matter what, we have to get it first. So she nodded hurriedly and replied: "Let's go, of course I'm going right away."

Shen Ganlan saw that he was holding the pile of food and stuffing it into her clothes, propping up her body like a full-term pregnant woman, but her legs and feet He ran away very nimbly. Shen Ganlan walked over and pulled the flatbed cart, including the books and the cart, into the guard's room, then closed the door, and just lightly touched the flatbed cart with her hand, and instantly the flatbed cart and the pile of books entered her personal space middle.

Facing the empty guard room, Shen Ganlan's face flushed slightly, and her expression unknowingly became awkward. After hesitating for a long time, she finally gritted her teeth and took off her clothes quickly, holding the principle that she couldn't bear to let her children be caught by wolves. Then he also threw the clothes into the space, and his whole body immediately turned into a pool of water stains, appearing inconspicuously in the corner of the guard's room.

The heavy cabbage that had turned into a liquid still maintained a clear consciousness. It didn't take long, and sure enough, only about a quarter of an hour passed, and the man who left with the food left and returned. Shen Ganlan stayed in the dark corner, watching him push the door open and come in. After looking up and down, he muttered: "It's strange, I just watched the woman push the car into the guard room, Why can't I see a ghost now?"

He thought for a long time and finally retreated unwillingly, Shen Ganlan slowly moved up the edge of the wall in the form of liquid, and lay on the edge of the window to watch the man go away. When Shen Ganlan reacted, he found that when he turned into a liquid, he could fly over the wall and climb up the wall like a snail. Although there will be a faint water mark everywhere he crawls, it is especially obvious on this kind of whitewashed wall, but If it is a wall like tiles, it probably won't even leave traces.

Shen Ganlan, who had figured out this joint, was especially excited. With the feeling of taking the first step in her life when she was a child, she slowly climbed up against the wall, then crawled out of the air-conditioning duct in the guard room, and stuck against the wall. Then slide to the ground again. Gradually, the action of this water stain became faster and weirder. If someone looked at it, they could only find a blur in front of their eyes, and then the soil in the flower beds built along each row of villas suddenly became moist, and it really returned to normal. It's just that this change is too weak, especially in the dark soil. If you don't observe it specially, the naked eye can hardly notice that the color of the soil under the cover of the plants will suddenly become darker, the soil will become moist, and then it will change again after a while. will return to normal.