↳★---𝑨𝒄𝒕 1: 𝐓𝐡𝐞 𝐂𝐚𝐟𝐞

If you have any ideas/requests lemme know so I can make this as entertaining as possible for you guys! ♡

↳★———3𝐫𝐝 𝐏𝐎𝐕:
Y/N L/N, a famous known cafe worker, best known for his pastries, was asleep, having a peaceful time sleeping.
Unexpectedly,  Y/n's alarm would suddenly go off,

*BEEP!BEEP!BEEP!*

Y/N would wake up and groan. "Ugh.. It's too early for this.." He'd look at the time, shutting off the alarm. "OH SHIT I'M GONNA BE LATE FOR WORK!" He'd yell to himself, rushing to get up and brush his teeth.
Y/N would do his morning routine like always.

Morning Routine:
Brush your teeth then brush your hair.
Get your work clothes on.
Feed P/N
Head to work and get a snack for Ranpo.

Y/n would finally be ready for the day, he put out new food and water for P/N. The H/C male would say goodbye to P/N, and rushed to get to work. Y/N would make it to work. He worked at a small bakery nearby, it was only famous because of Y/N and his delicious pastries.

"Sorry I'm late!" Y/n would sigh, talking to one of the workers in the bakery.

↳★———𝐘/𝐍'𝐬 𝐏𝐎𝐕
I'd flip the sign that had OPEN/CLOSED on it, it would now say "Open". I sighed, I'd clean up the counters around my workspace, waiting for someone to enter the bakery.
*Ding!*
"Huh?.. Oh! Welcome to Suki's Bakery, what may I get you?— Dazai?" I'd cut myself off, I was confused why the brunette was here. He never visted, it was only rarely due to the fact there was a cafe closer to his work place. "Dazai, what are you doing here?" I'd ask him. "Awh, N/N~, can I not visit you? But anyways N/N, I'm here because I need you to deliver some pastries to the agency when your shift is over." Dazai replied. "Of course, whats the special occasion this time?" I sighed. "Well~ We have a new member to the agency and I wanted to have a little celebration!"
"Alright then, Dazai. I will deliver after work, since its for the agency and not just you, I'll pay for it." I smiled at Dazai. "You really don't have to do that for us, N/N. But thank you!!" Dazai smiled, "I must get going now, cya at the Agency, N/N!" Dazai would turn away and leave the bakery. "Wait— Dazai!" it was too late amd he was already gone. I was going to ask him to bring Ranpo's snacks to him, but I had forgot. Ranpo was going to be made at me later. Ugh.

As Dazai left, more customers would appear, I'd sigh. It would be another long day of work..
The other worker and I would take the orders we received, a few hours later 2 cops came in. I wonder why they're here. Eh, maybe just for some food.?
"Hello, welcome to Suki's Bakery, how may I help you guys today?" I would greet the two officers. I was having a mini panic attack, did they finally find out about my past deals?. Was I going to be arrested? What was going to happen?. "Yes, are you Y/N L/N?" one of the cops asked. "Yes.. I am, Y/N. How may I help you?.." I got more nervous as they're appearance was there. How unluckly I was to see cops asking for me.. What could they want from me? "We'd like to ask you some questions. About the Port Mafia. Is that okay with you?" Shit.. I gave a nervous smile on my face, "Yes, of course. Can we do this somewhere private?" if I had said no it would have been suspicious to them. I have to keep my answers short and less nervously.. "Of course, follow us." I'd excuse myself from the bakery, I walked with the police to the police station. I was led to one of the interrogation rooms. "So, L/N, we've had some reports about the mafia around your area, have you seen anything? Any suspicious activity going on?
"Well, I have seen a few guys in all black around the cafe and outside in the alleyways. They usually visit near noon." I replied. "Okay, have you seen any of them today? If so, do you know where they went?" the cop asked. "I have not seen any of those guys today, I apologize. But I have heard people in the alleyways. Maybe their over there?." I sighed, tyring to calm myself down. "I see, thank you for your time, L/N. Let us now if you see them or any more suspicious acitivty going on." the cops would get up, taking me out of the station, I walked back to the bakery. I overheard the cops saying that they were going to investigate the alleyway. I eventually calmed down, I wasn't being dramatic right? This isn't the first time I've been asked questions by the police. I'm starting to get use to it, I still feel bad for my actions in the past. I sighed, I continue walking towards the bakery, I was gonna get asked why I was tooken in by the cops..

On my way back to the bakery, I heard something in one of the alleyways. I decided to check, even though thats a stupid idea. My gut told me I should though.
I entered the alley and I found a few men in black, another man who stood out..kinda. The man wore all black like the others, he had black hair and white tils at the end of his hair. Who was this? The man looked my way, I steped back. "Hm." he said. "Who are you?" I'd ask the man.

"I'm Rynosuke Akutagawa," he replied.

Sorry for the short chapter! I'll post a longer one next time, I have school to attend to so Idk when I'll have my chances to post.