Sasha, Lincoln & Marcy's night out/Argument/fired

Start from the beginning

Marcy: Can't you put this out?!

Sasha: I can't lay down a layer thick enough! It's evaporating too fast!

Marcy: Well, what's that mean?!

Sasha: It MEANS it's hot! And I'm dehydrated, Marcy!!

Marcy: You're out of ice?! You can't run out of ice! I thought you can use water in the air!

Sasha: There IS no water in this air! What's YOUR excuse, run out of muscle & your A.I.?!?

Marcy: I can't go through walls! The building's getting weaker by the second! It's gonna come down on top of us!

Sasha: ME & LINCOLN WANTED TO GO BOWLING!!

Marcy: All right Sasha! Stay right on my tail! This is gonna get hot!

*Marcy turns to her side and begins to run with Sasha following her, they crash through the side of the building into the building next to them, as we cut to outside as the burning building collapses*

Marcy: Yeah... *fist bumps Sasha*.......... *coughs*

*But she realizes they're in a jewelry store..*

Marcy: Uh-oh

*...and she unknowingly trips the alarm on*

Marcy: *sarcastic* Ah great

[Alarm sounds]

Sasha: oh no! That ain't right!!

*we see police vehicles, firefighters and ambulances near the building as Marcy & Sasha both start arguing*

Sasha: We look like bad guys Marcy! Incompetent bad guys!

Marcy: You can get water out of the air!

*they continue arguing that is until a police officer breaks in*

Police Officer: FREEZE!!!

*Marcy & Sasha do, Sasha, noticing a water container, picks up a paper cup and begins to fill it with water]

Police Officer: FREEZE!!!

Sasha: I'm thirsty

Police Officer: I SAID FREEZE!!!

Sasha: I'm just getting a drink

*she finishes the cup of water and then drops her hands and drops the cup*

Police Officer: Alright, You've had your drink, Now I want you to---

Sasha: *Holding up hands in mock surrender* I know. I know, FREEZE!

*She shoots a breeze of ice, freezing the officer and even the bullet*

Police Radio: Shots fired!

Officers: POLICE OFFICERS!!

*They enter the building, guns drawn. One gasps and the others turn to look in his direction, The first officer is encased in ice, a bullet from his gun suspended in midair, Marcy and Sasha had gotten away safely*

Sasha: That was way too close!

Lincoln: agreed Sasha! We are not doing that again

*Lincoln drives his car off*

Radio: Verify you want to switch targets? Over

???: Trust me, This is the one he's been looking for

*We see Marcy entering the house humming her glory days theme song as he notices a piece of cake and grabs it as she starts to eat it