Angel

Father decided to send me to Paris on a mission. The Justice League got a call a few months ago. Apparently, Paris has had a villain for four years.

He sent me here to surveil the situation and provide support if needed.

The formerly blue sky turns a dark grey. An evil cackle can be heard as a blurry figure rises into the sky. Lightning paints the sky with bright light, booming thunder following closely. I can just barely make out a girl holding golden scales.

"My name is Themis! You will stand judgement before me!" The storm picks up, a combination of hurricane and tornado as it hurls objects into the sky.

A car is flung at me, catching me by surprise. Suddenly, a blur of black and red knocks me out of its path. The car crashes to the ground on the sidewalk. I turn to my savior.

All I can think of how to describe her is angel.

My mind supplies me with information on who she is. Ladybug, main heroine of Paris, has just saved my life.

I stare at her as she swings us to a nearby rooftop. She lets go of me, setting me down and swinging her yoyo to catch a streetlight. Before she zips away she turns back to me, showcasing beautiful bluebell eyes. "Follow the flow of civilians and get to safety, sir." I nod, still dumbstruck, before turning to the stairwell to exit the roof.

Interesting. I will have something new to add to the case file tonight.