I'm in AOT?!

Hey guys! Oh my gosh, I am sooo sorry I took so long to update! I hope you like this chapter! I made it longer...yay!

Well...on with the story! -----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

-Recap-

My mom said a quick 'bye' and hung up. I didn't feel like watching anymore AOT(Attack on Titan). So, I decided to go to sleep.

And that's where is all began...

-Recap done-

(Jessica's POV)

'Where am I' I think as I look around.

I look down at myself to make sure I am ok. But I am surprised. I had a six year old body. I am also wearing a green dress with a white flower pattern on the top and on some parts at the bottom. But I still have my same mind. I still remember everything in my life. But, my 12 year old body turned into a 6 year old's. My hair was still thin and straight and I have my same blonde colored hair, but it was longer and went to my elbow.

"Where am I?" I mumble to myself.

I look up and see a giant wall surrounding me. What is happening? Where am I? I think to myself. I look up and see wooden houses. Not like the houses where I lived, but old houses. What the...? I'm so confused. I still have no idea where I am, until...I feel the ground shake. I look up to see... a titan.

I run away screaming as the titan looks at something near me. I also hear other people screaming...I'm in Attack on Titan! Why did I end up here? I need to get away from here! I hear more people screaming so I run into a house and look around. I see some food and a bag. I grab the bag and fill it with food. I also grab a handle-less mug. I put it all inside the bag. I look outside the window of the house and see a titan coming closer.

I run out of the door and into the streets. I try to stay out of the titans vision of sight. I look around and see an old man with a cane fall. I run over to him and help him up. I grab an apple out of my bag and give it to him.

"Here, eat," I say as I give him the food.

"God bless you," he thanked me. I smile and run away as fast as I can in my new 6 year old body.

I run into some part of the village and see garden. I pick some of the large leaves and wound them into a hair tie. My grandmother had taught me that. I quickly put my hair up so it wouldn't get in my 6 year old face. I look around and noticed this part of the village is empty. I hope everyone had escaped safely. I walk around and try to find something that can help. I walk into many of the houses and collect as much food as I can. I find a mirror in one of the houses. I look at myself:

I notice the green dress I am wearing was not fluffy nor tight. It has no ruffles on it. It is a beautiful fleece material with a sewn on white flower design. My hair went down to my shoulders in the ponytail. My hair is a light blonde and my bangs were the same color except with lighter streaks in them. I am also wearing a pair of white lace up sandals. I honestly look adorable, but now is not the time to be admiring myself. I hear the feet of titan approaching. I run into a house and curl up against a wall and hold my breath. I probably look funny, a six year old sitting against a wall with puffed up cheeks, but now is not a joking matter.