15- Confused.

a they all finished their ice cream and Will ate one pack of MnMs, they walked through the town. "Okay l hate walking." Lucas complains. "Shhh. It's whatever." Will said. "Fine." Lucas replied. "Yo Byers!" A voice yelled. Will looked behind him and his eyes widened. "guys. Guys we gotta go." Will said quietly, but loud enough for the five of them to hear him. "Why?" Max asked.

Troy walked up to him. "Remember what I said Byers?" Troy asked. "uhm. Y-yeah." Will hated every time he ran into Troy. Troy had targeted Will because he was gay. The other day Troy threatened Will if he ever saw him around town. Troy almost swung a punch at Will but Mike put his hand in front on Will and blocked it. "Not today dude." Mike stood in front of Will. "Awh his little boyfriend is protecting him!" Troy laughs. "It's not funny nor cool. Leave him alone." Mike started.

"Mike stop just let him hit me, it won't hurt anyway." Will pushed Mike out of the way. Troy slapped Will before Mike could say anything. "Will your just gonna take that?" Lucas asked. "Yes. It doesn't hurt." Will replied. Troy punched Will. "Is that all you got?" Will asked. "Try me." Troy responded. Will shrugged. "Okay then." Will said.

Will tilted his head slightly and Troy flew into a pole. He watched Troy groan in pain. "Damn." Max said, standing here in shock. "I totally forgot you could do that." Dustin said. Will put a hand up to his face and it healed the small bruise that was forming on his face. Troy got up. "Oh I didn't realize we had Toothless, and Midnight. Along with Frogface." Troy laughed.

"Leave my friends alone." Will said. "Or what?"Troy asked. Will pulled a pole out of the ground and hit Troy with it. "Bitch." Will muttered. "Woah, that's the first time I heard you curse." Lucas says. "Uh guys he's bleeding." El said. "I just hit him with a pole, of course he's bleeding. Shit. What do I do?" Will asked. "Do that little healing thingy and teleport him somewhere." Mike said.

Will nodded and put his hand on Troys now bleeding forehead. The blood went away. Will grabbed his leg and they both disappeared. Will came back with a smirk on his face. "He won't be able to get out for a long three months." Will said, he laughed a bit. "Where did you take him?" Max asked. "School." Will answered. "But it's summer.. OH" Dustin replied. "You evil genius." El said.

Will smiled and they started talking about other things. "Giraffe neck butt doodle." Dustin said. "That is so true." Mike said. "You guys are stupid." Will said. "Thank you my good sir." Mike responded. "Oh my gosh that was cringy." Will said. The party laughed and continued talking.

•••

They all went home, Will took Mikes clothes home because he does what he wants and he's a bad bitch. "Will honey where have you been!?" Joyce asked. "Sorry I didn't tell you, I was sleeping over at Mikes." Will answered. "Oh you scared me. Did you have fun?" Joyce asked. "Yeah, I guess." Will replied. "Why 'yeah I guess'?" Joyce asked.

"Can I tell you something?" Will asked. "Of course honey!" Joyce sat in the couch and patted the spot next to her. Will say down and looked at his lap. "So I like Mike." Will said. "Mhm." Joyce said, "And he likes me back, but he doesn't want to be in a relationship with me." Will said. "To me, that makes no sense." Joyce replied. "So I talked to the others about it and they said don't wait for him." Will finished.

"If you both like each other and want to be in a relationship why would you have to wait?" Joyce asked. "He said he needed time, and I respect that but it's also confusing." Will replied. "Honey maybe you should wait like a month, if he doesn't want a relationship, just get over him." Joyce suggested. "Okay, thanks mom." Will said and gave her a slight smile.

He got up and went to his room. He lied face down on his bed and started thinking about what he would do if he wasn't gay.

I would have a girlfriend, probably wouldn't be hated by Troy and others. And Mike wouldn't be my favorite person ever.

Will sighed and went to sleep. It may have been 2 pm, but he just couldn't stand thinking about this. As he fell asleep he heard a familiar voice.

"I said I'd be back Will. What's in your mind?" The voice in his head said. "I don't know, Mike has me confused as always." Will thought. "I think you should listen to what your mom said." The voice said. "Okay, I will. Thank you older me, or whatever i'm supposed to call you" Will thought.

He woke up after. It was 5 pm. Will decided to stay in bed. He thought about what to do. He decided he was gonna listen to his mom on the advice. He walked out of his room and rubbed his eyes. He got a coke and went back to his room.

He drank it and started to lift it. He let go and watched it float in the air. He smiled and dropped the can. He lied back down and sighed. He was bored. He wanted to be with his friends but he didn't want to bother them.

Will looked at the ceiling and crossed his arms. "This is pathetic." Will muttered. Will sighed. He had no idea why he was sitting in his room. He had a mom he could hang out with. They loved to listen to music and bake sweets but Will stayed in his room. He was gonna go listen to music in the living room with his mom but a noise stopped him.

He heard three taps and looked at his window. His eyes widened. Will opened his mouth to speak. "What are you doing here?"

to be continued...
_____________
i'm gonna cry. I've been sitting in an uncomfortable position to keep myself awake while i make this, I cryed bc i have a phobia of bugs and I saw three big ass bugs in my house and my mom forced me to kill them but I didn't bc I can't be within 2 feet of them or i'll start crying and i spent three days making three parts and i'm watching Icarly and i'm on the last episode please help me.