-20- (18+)

SEX!! Sex chapter so it might be shorter or longer than other chapters idk 🫶🏻

Once we got into the crowd the speakers started playing Unforgettable, by French Montana. Me and Melo danced with his hands holding my waist with me swaying them. I turned around and started grinding back on him and he groaned into my ear holding my hips tighter. "You look so hot tonight baby" he said into my ear. I put my head over my shoulder and we made out, I felt his dick get hard on my ass as I grounded back on him, the vodka strongly affecting me. The first time I went to a party I took a shot of pink Whitney and that shit made me horny asf, so about 30 mins ago me and Melo took a shot of it. "Whatcha say about going back to my room" I say pulling one of my sleeves off my shoulder showing him the string of the lingerie we got at the mall just for this occasion. "Hell yeah" he said and I held his hand pulling us to my room, his other hand on my ass. I pulled my key out of my pocket and unlocked my door. Melo came in and shut the door behind us locking it then pinning me to the wall next to it. He started kissing my neck, leaving dark hickeys on me. "Ohh fuck that feels good!" I moaned into his ear while he kissed me. I started leaving hickeys on his neck too, hearing him groan turned me tf on. He took his shirt off and I took my shirt off too. I started to get nervous and Melo could tell. "What's wrong babe?" He asked me and rubbed my cheek with his hand. "I'm good Melo it's just that... I've never had sex before" I said and turned away sitting on the side of my bed. He sat next to me and grabbed both my hands looking at him. "That's fine babe if you don't want to we can stop" he said and I cut him off. "Wait wait yes I want to have sex I just didn't know how to tell you I'm a virgin, it's embarrassing" I said sitting on his lap facing him "no it's not baby that's completely fine, I'll lead the way, just lay back sweetheart" he said and I laid back on my bed and he went on his knees next to me, slowly sliding my skirt down, putting it on the floor with my shirt. He took his shorts off too leaving him in just boxers and me in the lingerie. "You look so pretty like this" he said kissing me, slowly going down to my neck, then chest, then stomach, to the inside of my thighs. I moaned lightly, wanting him to continue. He unbuttoned the bottom of my bodysuit sliding it up my stomach slightly. "You ready?" He said with his head between my legs "yes Melo" I said and he licked a stripe from the bottom of my slit to my clit, sucking it harshly. "Oh Melo ffffuck" I moaned wrapping my hands in his curls. He was eating me out for a couple of minutes until I felt my orgasm rushing to me. I squirmed and he pushed down on my stomach holding me still. "Melo shit im gonna cum I'm gonna fffu-" I cut myself off by orgasming, squirting my juices onto Melos face and tongue. I put my head forward looking at Melo catching my breath when he licked my juices off of his face and onto his tongue.