He started patting my back hard as hell makin me cough harder than before.

"O-ok, I'm ok damn".

"That's what yo ass get, always playin".

We finished brushing then each took a shower.

He usually made me breakfast whenever I stayed over but he wanted to take me and the kids out for breakfast.

We got ready then gathered our things and I handed him my car keys so i could take me a lil nap since we had a good distance between our houses.

...

"Why you takin my food, you must finna share yours".

Siah asked muggin Ren.

They was like best enemies and it was the cutest thing ever.

I know it's bad to let her get attached to different people but I have a strong feeling this will be a long term friendship so I allowed them to get close to him.

And even though he run the streets sometimes, he never actually had money on his head like a certain someone I know.

He was respected in the streets while Se'Kani was feared.

Respect goes a long way when you earn it.

"But you always take my food".

She said stuffing her face with his hash brown.

"No I don't, you be the one bullying me and takin my food when you ain't even ate yo own yet".

"Oh".

She said giggling makin us laugh.

"You can have this".

She picked up the smallest piece of bacon on her plate and held it up to his face.

He took it purposely biting her finger.

"Ow, ma ma Siah bit me".

"Bite em back".

I didn't think she was gon actually do it until she pulled his head down by one of his locs and bit his cheek.

"Ouch, that hurt. Ian even bite you that hard bro".

He grabbed a napkin wiping slob off his face then threw it at her.

They just mugged each other and finished eating.

I looked around the table noticing the boys barely spoke since we got here but they both been texting nonstop.

Jay POV

Jay: u saw her neck?

Rese: I was finna ask u the same thing, u think Se'Kani did it?

Jay: ion think he would put his hands on her

Rese: you been in a coma for months.
Don't get me wrong, I still love him like we blood but he ain't the same nigga that took us in

"So y'all just finna sit on yall phones the whole time"?

"Huh? Oh I was checkin on Lia".

"Why you lyin"?

As much as I wanna deny it, she does seem happier whenever she wit Siah, and every time her and Se'Kani get back cool they end up arguing a few days later and break up.

"I got a question".

"Y'all ever thought about datin"?

They both looked at me then he looked at her.