Chapter 5 (The Hunter's Plan)

"Are we still just friends?" Tiffany asked, sticking her stinky butt out and rubbing it side to side in Brock's lifeless face. (Meanwhile back at the party)

"Grant!" A cheerful voice behind him said. Grant spun around and came face to face with Isabelle. She had a pacifier in her mouth and a drooping diaper under her skirt.
"Oh hi Izzy!" Grant said
"I was so worried that you'd find a way to avoid me!" She said "I guess I was wrong."
"Yeah, I got drunk really early in the night." Grant said. Isabelle giggled and glanced at him.
"Aww don't tell me you actually got drinks Without me wanted us to be able to wasted together."
"Actually..." Grant leaned in close and whispered "actually I wanted you to ask you to have sex with me."
A shiver ran up Isabelle's spine "There's an open room on the second floor." She giggled and a moment later she was hauling Grant up the stairs as fast as she could.
Isabelle shut and locked the door as soon as they were inside the room. She turned to Grant beaming.
"Grant! Oh my gosh Grant I... I can't believe it!" She said, wetting her diaper in excitement
"So you've liked me too?" Grant asked. Part of him still hated leading Isabelle on like this, even if she was a werebaby, but there was no turning back now.
"Since I was turned I just wanted you to be my boy toy!" Isabelle said breathlessly. Then she looked down, seeming to think of something sad "Actually, I kind of wanted to transform you with a makeover of sorts. I kind of wanted you to be a... well... well it really doesn't matter."
She looked up "But you're still perfect like this. Now you must really be pent up. It's so sweet that you waited for me!"
"Yeah." Grant said, slowly reaching into his pants for a bundle of rope.
"Well what are we waiting for? Let get- huh?"
Isabelle stopped talking, seeing Grant was doing something. Grant sprang into action. It took him one moment to lasso Isabelle and one more to have her tied up tight on the bed.
"You'll regret it if you try calling for help." He said firmly, though both of them knew there wasn't any bite to the threat. He didn't have the heart to harm Isabelle. For her part, Isabelle wanted to make him a pincushion herself so he'd be perfect for her, so she kept her voice down.
"So you figured it out huh." Isabelle chuckled, admiring how well the ropes binding her were tied "Well you're a good werebaby hunter, I see I taught you well. But too bad for you there are too many of us. You and I both know you're leaving here as an adorable little corpse."
"We'll see about that." Grant said. He smacked Isabelle's squishy butt.