J . I'LL NEVER LEAVE YOU.

Bắt đầu từ đầu

He's her everything.

She pulled away from him gradually and looked at him.

"I'm sorry. Actually I got scared so I reacted that way. I didn't mean to scare you abhimanyu. I'm sorry. I thought....."

Before Akshara could finish, Abhimanyu took her in a tight hug again.

"No don't be sorry. I'm sorry. For me... u....."

"Shh.. don't blame uourself. And keep hugging me.. I want to stay like this. Forever. In your arms." - She stated closing her eyes and drowned in his embrace.

"Okay." - He said closing his eyes too and held her more closely.

After a moment passed, he opened his eyes and kissed on her hair.

"Hey. The food is getting cold. Chalo. You'll have to eat It. Already we're running late. And the doctors appointment is in 2hours. So jaldi Karo."

He said to Akshara and made her sit on the bed.

Then he took the food tray and took a bite and fed her.

"Umm... yummy.  You made this???" - She asked taking another bite from his hand.

"Yes."

"Wow. I never knew you're such an amazing cook. Dekha baby your father never fails to surprise me."

She said caressing her belly.

"Yes. And baby tell you mom that I'll never get tired of giving my queen surprises."

He said and took another bite but she stopped him midway.

"Did you eat anything??" - She asked raising her brows.

"Um.. I'll grab something."

"Eat it." - She said more like she ordered.

"Haaa???" - He asked surprised.

She took the bite from his hand and fed him by her hand.

He took the bite in his mouth and chewed it and made a face as if he also admits He's a great cook.

"Um.. neither did I know I'm a good cook." - He said.

"Now uou know and you're spoiling me. So you'll have to do this duty everyday sir."

"Your wish is my command" - He said making both of them chuckled.

                                                 _*_

"Akshara are u ready??? "

Abhimanyu asked entering her room to see her sitting on the bed and piles of clothes are on the floor

"Tsunami aya tha Kya idhar???" - Abhimanyu asked looking around the messy room.

"Haa Kapdo ka." - Akshara said in an irritating tone.

"What happened ?? " - Abhimanyu asked picking up the clothes from the floor.

"I don't have anything to wear abhi.... "

She said with a pout on her face.

Abhimanyu looked at her in shock and then looked at the piles of clothes He's holding right now on his hand.

"You don't have anything to wear???" - He asked looking at her and then looking back at the clothes.

"No...  see .. I'm so fat now  and so everything is tight... and I think I'll feel comfortable more in a loose fit. But I don't have that much..."

She said almost at the edge of crying.

Abhimanyu shook his head in Akshara and smiled at her.

"Why are u laughing at me??" - Akshara stood up placing both of hands on the either side of her waist.

"No I'm not. Trust me. " - He said touching his Adams apple.

"Then??" - She asked angrily.

"Okay baby. After visiting the doctors, I promise I'll take you to the shopping. Okay???"

"Pakka???"

She asked almost jumping at her place.

"Areh gir jaoge. Dheere se please. "

"Pehele batao promise na ??? "

"Yes baby pakka promise."

He said kissing her forehead and she smiled at him.

In excitement, she almost jumped and wrapped her hands around his neck and kissed in his lips.

"I love you." - She said pecking his lips again.

"I love you too" - He said in his mind. Don't want to say it openly to her as he's planned to confess his love in a different way not this.

He smiled at her softly and pecked her lips and then her forehead.

"Let's go" - She said softly.

He can clearly see she got hurt as he didn't reciprocate the 3words.

"Don't worry Babe. Soon I'll. And I want to make you the happiest. " - He smiled at himself and made up his mind.

He hold his hand and they made their way out to the parking lot.

_______________

I'm really sorry for the late upload.

This chapter is light hearted and full of abhira moment.

Hope you guys enjoyed.

Don't forget to vote and comment.

Vote target - 120+

The next chapter is ready . So complete the target and I'll upload the chapter.

Spoiler : the next chapter contains the surprise I talked about earlier.