The waterproof performance of the tents distributed to every household is not bad, but they cannot be opened and closed frequently to prevent rainwater from drifting in. The weather is already extremely cold, and they live outdoors. The number of people who are frozen to death every day, or die of illness has reached a new peak.

    Three days later, the moderate rain finally turned into continuous drizzle, and it was not affected to go out without a raincoat.

    Everyone in the temporary refuge camp soon got good news.

    Someone found small mushrooms springing up like mushrooms in the woodland around the camp, but due to the extremely cold weather, the size of the mushrooms was much smaller than normal, but this also hindered everyone's excitement about improving the food.

    Against the light rain, someone led the team into the forest. This group of people also didn’t have raincoats. Even if it rained lightly, it would accumulate and the cotton coats in winter were heavy, so they would inevitably feel uncomfortable after a long time.

    After all, it is inconvenient to use a flashlight in the forest. A group of people went for a long time, and the mushrooms they brought back were only half a bucket, not enough for several families to share.

    The taste of wild mushrooms grown in the wild is different. Wen's father and Wen's mother intend to go outdoors to find some mushrooms, and try to find some fresh ones. Wen Yan didn't stop him this time.

    Put on the fleece thermal underwear, put warm baby stickers on the stomach and thighs, a down jacket, and a thick jacket on the outside. Put thick and fleece over-the-knee cotton socks on the inside of the rain boots, and put on fleece rain boots. The waterproof cotton trousers are stuffed into the loose rain boots and tied tightly, and finally a raincoat is added, and a miner's lamp is worn on the head, and you are ready.

    When the camp came, the army also brought a signal tower. Although the signal was not strong, communication within five kilometers was not a problem.

    Wen Yan gave Wen's father and mother's mobile phone enough power in case anything happened, and the two old people could contact him in time.

    Uncle Fu was also traveling with her this time, so she didn't insist on following the second elder.

    After Wen's father and Wen's mother set off, Wen Yan returned to the caravan, turned on the air circulation and purification exhaust fan in the caravan, simply cleaned the caravan, and began to prepare for today's dinner.

    I have eaten too much boxed lunch in the space, and occasionally I have to change the taste to play the tooth festival. Marinate some sweet and spicy duck products, put them in the refrigerator to soak for 3 hours to taste, then cook a pot of sticky cheese turkey noodles, add two sun-dried eggs. The taste of the snail noodles is too strong, and the space in the car is greatly limited, but the snail noodles are directly added to the sauce and stir-fried, and the sour bamboo shoots with a strong taste are reluctantly discarded. Finally, add a handful of fat beef and cook for a minute, sprinkle with chopped green onions and serve It's out.     In the air fryer is her marinated bullfrog, coated with fried powder. Grandpa Ken’s egg tarts have been kept warm in the space, and you’d get tired of eating one, but if you put it in the refrigerator overnight before eating, the taste is just as good as freshly baked ones, each with its own flavor.     Add a large handful of shredded cheese to the burger, wrap it in tin foil and put it in the oven for two minutes. Because there is enough material, the meat slices are rich in juice, and the cheese is shredded. Arguably the best burger she's ever had.     Although she hoarded a lot of cheese before the end of the world, she also discovered recently that the space’s Seiko workshop directly puts the milk produced in the space, and selects the processing mode to get cream, cheese, and cheese. . In the same way, wood such as raw materials can also be processed into various types of furniture, and food is no longer limited to a single type.     She wrapped two fresh white fungus with white fungus, and the fresh white fungus is very easy to glue. Wen Yan chopped and washed the white fungus, added milk to stew, and added a small dessert for beauty and beauty to Wen's mother.     Just in time for dinner, Wen's father and Wen's mother also returned home. With the miner's lamp and cold protection items, the two of them found a considerable number of mushrooms. With the well-informed Fu Mingqiang present, the mushrooms collected by Wen's father and mother were identified by Fu Mingqiang, and they were also avoided. Brightly colored poisonous mushrooms.     Wen Yan doesn't understand this. She blanched the fresh mushrooms and put them directly in the space to dry. They should be able to use them directly tomorrow morning, whether they are cooking or making soup.     Here Wen's father and mother gathered at the small dining table in the caravan to eat. Before the two elders came back, the food was kept warm in the pot. It is just right to eat now, especially the milk tremella soup that provoked Tang Minru's praise again and again . And the hunger and cold of the day seemed to disappear in this sumptuous dinner.

    After eating, there was no dishwasher in the RV, so Father Wen took the initiative to take over the job of washing dishes.

    There was also no hot water in the caravan. She boiled a pot of boiling water in advance and put it in a thermos, which came in handy. While Father Wen was washing the dishes, she took the sewage from the toilet tank outside the house and poured it out, added a new decomposer, and filled up all the daily water in the tank.

    And because Uncle Fu had been busy with the two elders for a long time, and he definitely didn't have time to cook again when he went back at night, Father Wen decided to send some simple meals over, but they were not leftovers from the family at night, but boxed lunches prepared in the space , poured it down and put it in a bowl and sent it away.

    In the early morning of the next day, Fu Mingqiang sent a lot of wild mushrooms. Taking advantage of the rain these days and the large number of mushrooms, he probably went out overnight to pick a lot.

    She scalded the water, sent it into the space, and took out the relief supplies issued by the government.

    One rice and one grain, gentle words will not be wasted, dry and hard steamed buns taste bad, but cut into moderately thin slices, deep-fried in an oil pan until golden and crisp, sprinkle with a handful of white sugar, or drizzle with a The layer of condensed milk is also excellent in taste.

    At present, the rescue work is still going on. Although the aftershocks are still continuing, after gaining experience, the rescue force has also found out the pattern of the aftershocks. The government also mobilized private volunteers again in order to increase rescue efforts.

    All the people participating in the rescue are provided with three meals a day, plus a daily salary. There is a bag of instant noodles and three big buns with fillings. After the earthquake, if they don’t want to go home and rebuild, they will have the priority to go with the big troops. Preference for refuge areas.

    It is said to be rescue, but in a certain sense it is digging up corpses.

    The weather was extremely cold. Those who failed to escape in time and were buried under the ruins mostly turned into cold corpses. In order to avoid a large number of viruses produced by the decomposition of corpses during high temperature weather. The government has a plan to clean up these corpses in advance and incinerate them collectively.

    The task of the civilian rescue team is to find these corpses and dig them out.