Chapter 41

Chapter 41 You are timid

    Wen Yan didn't have the talent for drawing talismans, and his ancestors didn't have Taoist ancestors. Drawing talismans cannot be forced, the so-called hard work and talent are indispensable...

    Wen Yan has no talent for drawing talismans, and there are no Taoist ancestors in his ancestors. Drawing talismans cannot be forced, the so-called hard work and talent are indispensable, the success rate of the talismans drawn is not to mention the level of Taoism, the spiritual power contained in the talismans is very different.

    Not only does she not have this talent, but she probably won't have many opportunities to use it in the future.

    After thinking about it, Wen Yan ordered half of the complete collection of spells in the orange software, and then put them in the warehouse together with the cinnabar, the rune paper, and the half of the rune pen.

    She didn't pay much attention to the selection of the complete collection of spells.

    Because after opening the orange software to search for keywords, only this store is still for sale.

    Sales are 0.

    And it's not cheap, a book of spells costs 9999 yuan.

    Somehow, she paid.

    Three days later, a mysterious courier was delivered directly to the door of Wen's villa, and the recipient signed for it in person. The moment the transaction was completed, the mysterious courier came and went without a trace, and even this unscrupulous shop closed the shop as soon as she confirmed receipt of the goods...Wen Yan didn't take this matter to

    heart In fact, although it cost her nearly 10,000 yuan, in her opinion, the problems that can be solved with money in the last days are not really big problems.

    Eighty percent of the villa area is basically wealthy families. In terms of life, no one can compare to the Wen family.

    After driving away Tang Meiru's family, Wen Yan opened up his appetite again. I baked a 6-inch small cake early in the morning. The cream was refrigerated in the refrigerator beforehand, and the ice cubes were taken out and filled with ice water to beat the dough.

    The sandwich is strawberries produced in the space experiment field. Recently, a few Lipu taro were transplanted, and condensed milk and purple sweet potato were added to make taro puree. Strawberries were boiled with sugar to make strawberry jam.

    The two layers of sandwiches are strawberry jam and taro puree, and a few fresh and huge strawberries are left for decoration.

    A coffee machine worth nearly 100,000 yuan and coffee beans shipped by air from abroad. The freshly ground coffee stock solution is boiled, and milk or coconut milk is added. It has a rich taste and is eaten with cakes. It is sweet and slightly bitter, delicious and refreshing greasy.

    The temperature was high at noon, so the family gathered around the air-conditioned room and ate the ready-made meals in the space. The daily fruits were still produced in the space, and they were not the same.

    In the evening, the temperature was slightly lower, Wen Yan prepared the evening meal in the kitchen, and handed over the work of receiving the supplies delivered by the government to Wen's father and mother.

    After 20 minutes, the two elders finished disinfection, and then stood in the living room again with the supplies they had received.

    The ribs and radishes in the pot were stewing to the end, Wen Yan grabbed a pinch of salt and added it to the soup, tasted the saltiness, before he put down the spoon, he heard mother Wen's anxious voice in the living room.