Chap 3: Somewhere beyond the stars..

A long time ago, an outstanding and talented prince was born. He loved the masses and was respected by all. He gave them love and devoted his life to the kingdom. He is like a god, giving people hope and love, even though he himself received nothing in return.

Looking up at the splendid prince, in the crowd a troubadour quietly sang, but the noise of the crowd drowned out all his sounds. The lyre-wielding troubadour has wandered many places, each with a distinct color and sound. The world is so big, but there is no place for him. He admires the prince, the troubadour wishes to one day have a place to house him where he can shine and give others love like the prince did.

In a certain kingdom, there was a knight, he was multi-talented and had won many feats. As a perfect god of war, he received the trust and admiration of the masses. But because of that, a void was formed in his heart. The mighty knight fights to protect the things of others, but does he himself have something important to protect? Until the knight fell down, his body covered with wounds, he still couldn't find an answer for himself. In the quiet moonlit night, a pleasant sound resounded to ease the knight's wounds. He sat up and watched, from a distance a troubadour playing a lyre began to sing. At that moment, a ray of light appeared in the knight's eyes..

( A quote story, believe me the story still continues 😗 )

---------------------------------

Today is a day off for Idolish7. Well, after more than a month of being busy with work they finally have a day off. Today the members all rely on their free time to do personal work that they enjoy. Mitsuki and Nagi go to the supermarket to buy what they need, Mitsuki is planning to buy a new pan while Nagi is shine eye looking at the limited edition Magical Girl Cocona figure. Yamato, who usually lies lazily in the dorm went out to meet Gaku today, it seems that the two leaders have become closer after many conversations. For Sogo, he's planting flowers in the back garden of the dorm, for him the day off should be as simple as that. Iori and Tamaki had just finished school when they stopped by a game store. Tamaki is holding an Ousama Pudding while Iori is attracted to an extremely cute Usamimi.

What about Riku? he decided to go for a walk in the park because staying in the dorm is not a good idea anyway. It's early autumn, red maple trees line up in a long line in the park, the scene is beautiful like a painting in a picture

 It's early autumn, red maple trees line up in a long line in the park, the scene is beautiful like a painting in a picture

( Illustration 👀 I had a hard time finding a suitable photo💦 )

Finding a chair and sitting down, Riku looked up at the sun shining through his ruby ​​eyes. The clouds are like soft cotton candy, it is impossible not to say that today is a beautiful day. Suddenly a maple leaf fell on Riku's hair, he reached for the maple leaf on his head. People often say his hair is the same color as these maple leaves, a striking and brooding red. Riku let out a small smile and let the maple leaf blow in the wind, the nice weather made his eyes droop slightly from feeling sleepy. Lying down on a bench, gazing up at the clear blue sky, in the silence of the park, Riku suddenly started singing