Chap 1: Which star do you want?

...

A red-headed boy is looking up at the stage, the people on the stage are shining under the lights, accompanied by excited cheers from the audience.

"Riku, what is the most important thing to an idol?"

The man standing next to the boy asked, the boy turned his head to look at the man, his eyes lowered as if he was thinking about something

"The most important thing..?"

--------------------------------

"Ah.." Suddenly waking up after a sleep, the red-headed boy looked at the ceiling bewilderedly, the dream just now seems to still make his head dizzy

"Is it dream..?" Calming his mind and looking around, the red-headed boy got up and went to the window.  Opening the window curtains, a little light from the sun shone directly into the red-headed boy's eyes, making him frown.

"Nanase-san, are you awake?breakfast is ready!" From outside the room door came the voice of a teenager, the red-headed boy turned his head to the source of the voice and replied:

"I know, I'm out right now" The red-headed boy said as he walked over to the wardrobe and changed into his chaotic pajamas.  He is Nanase Riku, the center of a famous idol group Idolish7.  After 2 months since they won BoW, their work is becoming more and more.  Of course that's also why they're getting busier, but they're still going in a good direction.  Well, a lot of things happened and obstacles that they had to overcome, but thanks to their hard work, they have come this far.  Honestly, because of the recent increase in work, Riku's chronic illness recurs more often, but things haven't gotten out of control yet, have they? everything is fine, at least for now..

".. The most important thing about an idol.." Riku mumbled back what he said in his dream, honestly it had been a long time since he last heard that question.  But somewhere in his mind he already knew the answer, but that answer..

Clearing complicated thoughts from his mind, Riku opened the door go to the dining room, where everyone was having a bit of a buzz in the early morning

"Hora Tamaki-kun, don't eat pudding early in the morning, breakfast is ready" Sogo watched as Tamaki was eating his favorite Ousama pudding, with a pile of pudding lined up on the dining table.  He sighed and was about to confiscate the puddings on the table, but Tamaki quickly hugged them in his arms

"No way, Sou-chan!  Ousama pudding is mine!" The defensive Tamaki decided to protect his favorite Ousama puddings, Sogo looked at Tamaki for a moment and then headed to the kitchen, quietly pulling out a knife ( F for Tamaki :)

" Oh? Tamaki-kun doesn't want to give them to me..?" Sogo toyed with the knife, showing a holy smile towards Tamaki.  Tamaki, feeling that his own life was in danger, finally obediently handed over the pudding to Sogo.

"Old man!  Stop being sleepy and come to help me!  And Nagi too!  you want to watch Cocona instead breakfast!?" Mitsuki was like a single mother carrying a plate of food, looking at he children and reprimanding. Like an old man without any energy in the morning, Yamato was sprawled out on the sofa. A noisy morning that doesn't suit him. Meanwhile, in the distance Nagi is sitting glued to the TV screen watching his favorite Magical Girl Cocona anime.

Looking at the bustling stage in the dining room, Riku didn't know what expression to show. He turned and looked at Iori, who had been quietly writing something in his notebook. Noticing Riku's presence, Iori just said a greeting in a calm voice like everyday

"Good Morning Nanase-san" Hearing Iori's voice, everyone noticed their center.  They gave Riku their usual greeting, and their hectic morning ended with a breakfast together as usual.