𝗦𝗠𝗛 -𝟭-

Comenzar desde el principio

Brice: Yeah. My alarm didn't go off.

Toomes: Yeah, yeah, yeah, your alarm. Look, just go stack that armor plating like I asked you. This is a huge deal for us.

Anne Marie Hoag, the director of the Department of Damage Control, walks into the salvage site with her crew.

Anne Marie Hoag: Attention, please! In accordance with Executive Order 396B, all post-battle cleanup operations are now under our jurisdiction. Thank you for your service. We'll take it from here.

Toomes: Who the hell are you?

DODC Agent: Qualified personnel.

Toomes: Look, I have a city contract to salvage all this, okay, with the city, so-

Anne Marie Hoag: I apologize, Mr. Toomes, but all salvage operations are now under our jurisdiction. Please turn over any and all exotic materials that you've collected, or you will be prosecuted.

The workers look puzzled. A worker slips an alien artifact that looks like a power source into his pocket unnoticed.

"Oh no," mumbled The Avengers. Great! They had to deal with a villain who's probably using alien technology as weapons.

Lily could only roll her eyes at their complaining when they are literally on the run, and Tony Stark couldn't care less. Regulus pitched her thigh, giving her a look. As much as he loved to see Lily hurt the Avengers egos, he didn't want to start any problems. All he wanted to do was go home, take a nice bath, and watch Star Wars with his girlfriend.

The wizards and witches in the room looked amazed at the alien technology that they were seeing. Electronics weren't as big in the wizarding world as they were in the muggle world. It fascinated them.

Toomes: Ma'am, what am I- Please. Come here. Hey, lady, come on. Look... I bought trucks for this job. I brought in a whole new crew. These guys have a family. I have a family. I'm all in on this. I could lose my house.

Anne Marie Hoag: I'm sorry, sir. There's nothing I can do.

Toomes is left to stare at her back as she leaves. Behind him, a Damage Control Agent speaks up.

DODC Agent: Maybe next time, don't over extend yourself.

Toomes looks around and grins.

Toomes: What'd you say?

He looks around at his crew of workers. Brice whistles.

Toomes: Yeah, he's right. I overextended myself.

Suddenly, he punches the agent. The agents point their guns at him.

Some of the purebloods sneered at how out of control muggle were. In Lucius' opinion, they were like animals.

Worker: Don't do it.

Anne Marie Hoag: Put them down.

The agents lower their guns.

Anne Marie Hoag: If you have a grievance, you may take it up with my superiors.

Toomes: Your superiors. Who the hell are they?

We see a TV screen playing the news about Tony Stark and his contract with Damage Control. Toomes watches the TV with an angry look on his face.

News Anchor: A joint venture between Stark Industries and the federal government, the Department of Damage Control will oversee the collection and storage of alien and other exotic materials.