friends or not.

Balloon looks in shock seeing Suitcase for the first time again ever since he got eliminated. He runs towards her crying happy tears feeling happy to see her again.

"Suitcase!"

Balloon runs to Suitcase hugging her but Suitcase pulls back.

"Shh.... Balloon they dont know im here!"
Suitcase whispers quietly to Balloon.

"Oh sorry...!"
Balloon whispers back a bit embarrassed.

"Anyways, why did you come here Suitcase..?" Balloon asks Suitcase curiously.

"I came to visit! Except they don't know im here... but that doesn't really matter! Anyways how are you balloon?"

Suitcase looks at Balloon seeing how tired he appears.

"H-Have you gotten some rest lately... Balloon...?"
Suitcase asks a bit worried for him.

"Oh... well uh... sometimes i have trouble sleeping and i dont get much sleep..."

"Its okay Balloon! We all have trouble sleeping but im just a little worried...."
Suitcase sightly smiles at Balloon, still a little worried

"Ill try to get more rest.... but you don't have to worry for me Suitcase...!!"
Balloon smiles at her reassuring that he's "okay"

Before Suitcase can even respond, she hears footsteps coming nearby where her and Balloon are at.

"Balloon I have to get going! Ill see you again one day!"

Suitcase runs away while leaving the hotel as well leaving Balloon alone again.

"Bye..."

Balloon sighs seeing his best friend leave again. He feels sad not really having anyone else to talk to because of what happened in season one. And even though he apologizes some don't forgive him while some do. The ones that do don't really talk to him either which doesn't make that much of a difference.

Balloon starts walking into his hotel room deciding to go outside to do something else than being in his room since it gets boring being on your phone and not doing anything else, but it makes you so stuck on the screen that you cant do anything unless if its taken away. He starts walking outside seeing how beautiful the sky looks. Its close for the sun to set, the clouds moving slowly as the moon is coming out glimmering the sky. Balloon starts walking to the flower garden deciding to make a flower crown of some sort. Although, Balloon didn't really make flower crowns he still enjoyed making them while listening to music or humming to songs that he enjoyed listening. He first gets many types of flowers and ties the flowers making a flower crown. The flower crown was a little crooked but it still looked good in his opinion.

"Wow! This turned out better than expected!"
Balloon said excitedly and happy

Balloon takes his flower crown and walks into the hotel grabbing food since he was pretty hungry and didn't eat anything. After finishing his food he heads upstairs about to enter his room before he sees Nickel and OJ chatting about something.

"Nickel you have to forgive him! I know he did do lots of stuff to us... and even me... but that doesn't mean you can just continue being mean to him! At some point you have to forgive him!" OJ somewhat yells at Nickel.

"Listen OJ, what if he doesn't change!? He will always be the same Balloon! No matter what he'll just be the same! He's untrustworthy, fake, acts like the victim, never cares about how others feel but only about himself! and the list goes on!" Nickel tells OJ not wanting to forgive Balloon no matter what.

"Can you at least fake it then!? If your acting like its a big deal then fake it!"

"Wow who knew that would come out of your mouth OJ! And also it is a big deal! But i guess i could fake it..." Nickel grumbles but agrees to "forgive Balloon".

"Okay then... you better though i'll have my eye on you."

OJ leaves going downstairs probably going to see a mess made by YinYang. While Balloon was listening he wasn't able to hear it all so clearly so he didn't really know what was happening. So Balloon decides to walk over to Nickel seeing him change his personality very quickly.

"Oh! Hey Balloon....!" Nickel looks at Balloon with a fake smile on his face. (he might not be faking it...🏳️‍🌈)

"Hey...?" Balloon looks at Nickel confused wondering why Nickel decided to speak to him.

Nickel looks at his surroundings and sees OJ. And since he kinda promised OJ that he'll at least fake it he needs to prove to him that he can without it being "such a big deal".

"Do.... Do you wanna... hangout....?" Nickel smiles awkwardly almost regretting what he said.

"Me...? Balloon...? Your supposedly biggest enemy...?" Balloon is shocked on seeing how Nickel is asking him to hangout with him.

"Yeah.... i guess you...."

Balloon looks at Nickel confused but happy too at least fix their past mistakes and become... friends or something.... more.

"Well then... sure!"

Balloon smilies at Nickel and believes that they can become something better than what they have right now. While Nickel is only doing it for OJ... but is it what he thinks he's doing for...?

(844 WORDS!!!!)
i finally made another chapter 😈‼️‼️ also im not sure if i should make it nickloon or just then being friends so uh yeah you guys can decide or something‼️‼️ gay or no gay 😱😱 also i checked this once or twice so if theres a mistake tell me 😡😡‼️‼️