023.

(ONLY— RY X)

YOU'RE ONE OF A KIND DELINA.

DELINA SPEEDILY dragged on her grey joggers and matching oversized hoodie. She was debating on wether it would be cold or not. Although most nights she'd spent here were warm and humid, it was a lot later and a breeze could pick up.

She eventually decided to leave without a jacket. Convincing herself that her hoodie would be warm enough. She slung a black headband over her head, pushing it back so it sat at a good level, her curls spilling out as she left her hair out.

She grabbed her room key and phone and then left the room quietly.

Walking through the lobby, she spotted Richarlison. Sat on one of the chairs, grey nike hoodie and grey Nike shorts, with his socks and slides. The pair were coincidentally matching.

"I see you've copied my look." Delina joked approaching him.

He looked her up and down with a smirk as he stood to his feet. Hands in pockets.

"Looks better on me." He retorted with a wink.

"Let's go." She shook her head with a laugh, leading the way out of the hotel.

"So are we just walking anywhere?" Delina asked as they were met with the warm night air.

"Yeah." He nodded.

She nodded back and the pair began their aimless walk.

"Your hotels nice." He said making small talk as the pair exited the bounds of the hotel, coming to a main road.

"Yeah I love it. Yours is too actually." She replied.

A small period of silence fell onto them as they walked. Delina burning to ask him a question that she was battling over wether she should ask it or not. In the end she decided to ask it.

"So how comes you didn't text Lena for this late night adventure?" She was curious. There was most likely something going on there.

At first he shrugged. Not really wanting to answer. Delina didn't push him to either. They just continued walking in silence as they looked out at the view.

He then began to talk about what went on, after a few minutes of silence.

"We're not talking at the moment." He felt a little embarrassed about the constant on and off of the pair. And him having to explain to Delina that again they weren't talking.

"What happened?" She looked at him.

"She-I feel like sometimes it's always me putting the effort into the relationship. She can't even pay attention to what I say. Like the other night I was talking about tomorrows game and she just wasn't interested. Wouldn't even give me the time of day." He explained.

"So I just told her to leave and she said that I ruined the good day we were having."

Delina had to admit she felt sorry for Richarlison. He was a classic case of someone blindly in love. He deserved better than what he was getting. She just hoped he would recognise that.