There is absolutely no need to question the taste of food that can be liked by Fu Jiang. The taste of the appetizers alone is enough to entice people's appetite, but Xia Youjie's thoughts are all taken away by Fu Heisher and him coming to Fu Jiang. Even the fugu meat could not arouse his interest.

    Gojo Wu felt that Xia Youjie was weird.

    Gojo Satoru's 360-degree six eyes have no dead angles. Fu Heisher noticed it before he entered the store, but he didn't care.

    Anyone can come to this kind of store, there is no need to be surprised by someone's arrival.

    On the contrary, it was Xia Youjie's concern for Fu Heisher that made people care.

    "If it doesn't taste good, you can change it to other dishes." The puffer fish meat worth thousands of yen per mouthful was smashed by chopsticks, and the milky white meat was scattered in a black porcelain bowl mixed with wasabi and side dishes.

    Gojo Satoru can see Fuheisher, but this does not mean that Fuheisher can find Gojowu and them.

    This store pays great attention to privacy. There are green plants and screens to block the view of customers at each table. The customers in the store cannot be seen from the door. Let Fu Heisher be vigilant, and under the leadership of the waiter, he found a relatively hidden place and sat down.

    The positions on both sides are not far away, Xia Youjie can even hear the voice of Fu Jiang talking to Fu Heisher.

    “His fugu meat is the best!”

    "It's delicious, but you can't eat it." Fu Heisher flipped through the menu, not interested in fugu meat at all.

    He prefers to eat meat.

    red meat.

    Red meat can provide energy.

    The suggestion that Fu Jiang gave him was not within the scope of Fu Heisher's consideration at all. He talked as he said, and he couldn't eat, even if he ordered one, he would not be able to eat.

    What's more, Fu Heisher didn't intend to give Fu Jiang some points from the beginning.

    Tolerating Fu Jiang's twittering around him is already a lenient, and it would be too much to make an inch.

    "Even if you can't eat, you still have to give me some! How dare you let me watch you eat!" Fu Jiang was even more unhappy, "You are still human!" "It's just a waste of money to give you some." Fu Hei

    even Er also turned back.

    "Didn't I give you 200,000 before? This 200,000 is definitely enough for the two of us to eat!

    " If you eat melon by yourself, you can actually eat yourself.

    Isn't Tomie Kawakami's 200,000 taken from himself?

    When Fu Jiang asked him for money, he thought it was Fu Jiang who wanted to spend it himself, but he never thought that Fu Jiang used his own money to raise wild men!