The Meeting

×Lesso POV×

I woke up at the crack of dawn and got clothed with one of my favourite outfits in my dark closet and began to cover up my scars and ugly features at my vanity. Once that was all done I grabbed my cane and walked out of my Dorm at 6AM (She showered and did her makeup BTW)

I ended up being the first there so I waited at the door, on the floor as my leg would have caved in if I stood up for the hour. I fell asleep within minutes.

×Her Dream× ⚠ RAPE WARNING ⚠
"What are you doing here, little girl~"
"I am waiting for my mommy to come pick me up, sir"
"Oh, your Mother told me to come pick you up:
"Okay mister"

He drove me to his house instead of my own and dragged me out by my arm.

"Come on then sweet child~"
"T-this isn't my house.."
"Oops sorry"

He pulled me by my wrist into a room with a bed and grabbed a cloth, shoving it in my mouth and quickly undressed me before tying my wrists together above my head.

He undressed himself after and began to-

"LESSO!!!!"
I gasp for air as I wake up and find the staff of both schools staring at me. I realise I had been asleep for too long.

They help me up and we walk into the meeting room. I kept trying to keep my mind focused but I couldn't, I was zoning out. *The door opens with a blonde lady in many glittery petticoats* "I apologise for being late" the beautiful woman comes to the table and sits beside me. I fiddle with my hands while  looking at the floor. My my she's a hottie. I blush slightly at the thoughts rushing through my head.

"Lesso are you quite alright there? Or are you ill???"