Chapter 4: The Defeat of The Wilderwolf

"After A Wild Chase. The Titans Then Started To Find Every Clue That Is Linked To The Dimensional Occurrence. But Unbeknownst To Them. The Wilderwolf Is Planning To Attack Them. Fortunately. He's Already On His Way To Stop It."
———————————————————————————————————————————————————————————————————————-
Kaid: Hey! Why Don't You Pick On Someone Your Own Size, Huh?

"———————————————————————————————————————————————————————————————————————-Kaid: Hey! Why Don't You Pick On Someone Your Own Size, Huh?

"The Wilderwolf Then Growls At Kaid Angrily. He Then Tries Blast Him With His HeatBlast, But The Hero Dodges It."

Kaid: Well....This Is Gonna Be Easy.

"The Wilderwolf Tries To Blast Kaid Again. But The Hero Dodges It In Several Directions."

Kaid: Heh. You're A Lot Slow, You Know That.

"The Wilderwolf Then Growls In A Rage At Kaid.

Kaid: And I Spoke Too Soon....This Is Gonna Be Harder Then I Thought.

"The 2 Then Clash In A Fight. Battling 1-On-1."
———————————————————————————————————————————————————————————————————————-
"At Milford Ally Street, Flasheart, Meta-Knight & Cherry Were Heading By To Wolfrock After That Wilderwolf Escaped."

Meta-Knight: I Cannot Believe That Wilderwolf Got Away.

Cherry: Hey. Don't Worry. I'm Sure We Can Stop That Wilderwolf Next Time.

Flasheart: You Know, That Could Wait Another Time.

"Suddenly, The 3 Heard A Noise. However. They See A Wilderwolf That Got Knocked Down."

Meta-Knight: That Wilderwolf Again!

"As The Smoke Clears, The 3 Heroes Then Notice That The Wilderwolf Had Been Tied Up With A Rope."

Cherry: Huh?

Meta-Knight: What In The World?

Flasheart: What The?

"Flasheart Then Turns Around To See The Figure. However, The Figure Disappears After The Smoke Clears. Leaving The Hero Confused."

Flasheart: Was That?......

Cherry: Huh. That's New.

Meta-Knight: Who Could've Tied That Wilderwolf With A Rope?

Flasheart Thought: *This Is Gonna Be Difficult For Me To Figure Out.*

Cherry: We Should Tell This To The Team. You Coming, Flasheart?

Meta-Knight: I Think We Should Let Flasheart Find Out Who Did This.

"Meta-Knight & Cherry Then Head Off To Tell The Team On Who Defeated The Wilderwolf. Leaving Flasheart To Find Out Who The Mysterious Figure Is."

Flasheart Thought: *Well

Flasheart Thought: *Well......Best For Me To Find Out.*

"Flasheart Then Takes Off, Finding The Mysterious Figure. However, Everything Had Changed. Meaning That He Will Be Able To See His Son, Kaid Lycan. Upon That They'll Be Reunited."