Jiyun smiles at hobi's behaviour is changed towards Yoongi.

"Okay I take something to eat You haven't eaten anything" jiyun say and about to go but hobi say.

"Noona Bring some more" hobi say while looking at yoongi.

"Ofc you didn't need to say hobi" jiyun say and hobi shyly smile.

Jiyun chuckled and get out from office.

As jiyun go hobi turn his towards Yoongi and say "You allmost gave me heart attack today yoongi"
He say while tightly holding his head.

"Thank god you are ok" small smile appear on his face.

He said and wait for jiyun.

After sometime jiyun came with food.

"Here hobi your favourite hamburger and your love spirte" jiyun say with luagh.

"Wow spirte thank you noona so much" hobi say while clapping his hands.

"Sometime I really surprised that you are CEO" she luagh and hobi Stop clapping.

"You wanna see my ceo side" hobi say with smirking.
(A/n :-I know that side will be hot as hell 😏😌)

"Aish you dumb!" She say and pinch on hobi's arm.

"Sorry sorry noona it's just joke" he say while holding his arms.

They are talking and waiting for yoongi awake.

Jiyun's phone rang and she pick up the call.

"Ohh allright I ask sir and came back home ok" she said and hang up the call.

"What happened noona" hobi asked.

"Nothing just I have guests in my home so can I go? " She aksed politly.

"Ofc you can go there is no work in office so go'' hobi say with smile.

"Ohk thank you so much and eat this ok ?" she said and hobi nodded. Jiyun ruffle hobi's hair.

Hobi smile and say bye to jiyun she went to her home.

Jiyun go and hobi saw towards Yoongi who is peacefully sleeping.

"Let's wake up na min yoongi I am also sleepy to see you like that" hobi say and laid on floor and saw yoongi from the floor.

His eyes are getting heavy he Removed the glasses and close the eyes.

Hobi and yoongi is sleeping.
(A/n :- my cuties are sleeping 🥺)

After sometime yoongi opened his eyes and feel so light he saw around he is still in hobi's office. He quickly get up but he saw down hobi was sleeping there peacefully he get worried.

"Hobi" yoongi say and hobi slowly open eyes and saw yoongi looked at him confusedly.

Hobi quickly get up and hug yoongi tightly. Yoongi is shock to other reaction.

"Thank god you awake" hobi say while happy tears falling down on his cheeks. Yoongi get shock when he feel hobi was crying.

"What do you mean and why you are crying anyone do something" yoongi asked worriedly and wiping hobi's tears.

"You are that person you know you are just fainted" hobi's words are crecked.

"Me? How" yoongi ask him.

"You take overdose of medicine after I gave you medicine you take one more time?" Hobi asked while crossing his hands over his chest.

"Yes I take it beacuse of my head was too much hurt" yoongi say innocently.

"Dumb" hobi smack his head "you are not child you should know that is medicine not any kind of juice which you take it anytime when you want" hobi say angrily.

Hobi gave him lecture and yoongi sweetly listen his lecture like hobi sing a song for him.

"Are you even listening to me" hobi say and His hands wave in front of yoongi.

"Y-yeah I am listening sorry for that I never do this next time" yoongi say while smile.

"Okay good now let's go but first eat something you must be hungry" hobi say and taking his hamburger and spirte.

Yoongi nodded and take hamburger and spirte from hobi's hand.

They both are eating and yoongi saw how hobi eating with full of joy how can this little thing make one person so happy.

Yoongi admired him. Hobi say," you didn't see person while eating" hobi asked still eating his food.

"N-no that l-like t-that but you looking like squirrel while eating" yoongi say while small luagh.

"Ohh really" he say and touch his cheeks. Yoongi smile at hobi's reactions.

Hobi eat his hamburger and time is drink his spirte. He opened and sip of his spirte.

''wow it's always like heaven when I drink this" hobi say and kiss spirte can.

"I didn't know you love that much spirte" yoongi say while rolling his eyes.

"Ofc he is my first love" hobi say but he 'first love' say little louder.

Yoongi want to luagh at his behaviour but he didn't do anything.

After they finished their food they get out from cabin and lock the door.

"Okay let's go" hobi say and they both Went towards parking area.

They both reach at parking area.

Hobi looked at yoongi," alright i understand you can drive the car!" He said while rolling his eyes.

Hobi luagh and sit in car they both wear seatbelt.

"It doesn't seem like you know me well now" hobi say with smirk.

"Ofc I am why I didn't need to know you?" Yoongi also asked sasily.

"I didn't say this" hobi say and looking at yoongi.

"Enough flirting now let's go it's gonna late" yoongi say with done face.

Hobi start engine," you are replying me so I thought I need to countinue this flirting conversation" hobi say and his tongue sticks out.

"Not so funny" yoongi say but inside he enjoying hobi's childlish nature.

They both enjoying the comfortable silent which is spread in car but it's broke when hobi turn a car wrong direction.

"Hey your home is opposite side" yoongi say.

"Yeah yeah I know but we are going to your home" hobi say while smiling.

"Why it's any reason and your parents also get worried if you get late" yoongi asked him while confusing.

"First we are going your home for no reason and I call appa so don't worry about that" hobi say and his eyes never leave road.

"Okay but" yoongi about say something but hobi say.

"No buts just I want to meet your appa and eomma" hobi say while still looking at the road.

_____________________________________

Here new part I hope you like it.
Thank you for so much readers.
Thank you sopies.