The Beginning

TBOAH timeline : One weeks after the plaza Incident and The disappearance of Cale.

TCF timeline : After defeating the White Star. (The Henituse family and the KRS!Cale group already knew that their Cale used to be Kim Rok Soo.)

Few notes from the Author:

In this story, Cale disappeared along with the incident at the plaza. No one knew where the red-haired youth had gone. What actually happened was that Cale fell into another world while he was holding the diamond necklace left behind from his late mother.

Since then, Cale Henituse had been constantly changing worlds as a world traveler. Cale gathered strength, money and everything. He was also looking for a way to return to his original world.

But, there was a time when Cale could not move worlds because his dimensional power had reached its limit. Now, Cale was stuck in Teyvat and had to wait for his dimensional powers to be replenished.

He waited because he had no other choice. If he forced a world transfer when his dimensional power was depleted, the world transfer would eat up his life span.

As a world traveler, Cale became immortal due to the time difference that constantly intruded and pushed up his human lifespan.

-----------------------------------------------------------

"I guess this is the right time to tell them all where the child of the gods has gone." Someone said as he snapped his fingers.

With a flick of a finger, the previously empty room was suddenly filled with countless people. Because they were moved suddenly, countless people immediately panicked. The culprit of the sudden teleportation just kept silent and watched the panicked scene unfold.

"Where is this?!"

"Who did this?!"

"How dare they kidnap the royal family!"

"Whoever did it, show yourself!"

"Your Highness, stay behind me."

And many more frantic exclamations from people. The person who had brought them here, only had eyes for all the guests he had brought. The guest on the left (TBOAH) looked panicked, while the guest on the right (TCF) calmed down earlier.

"Sigh..."

Anyone with keen hearing could hear the sound of that sigh. The one who heard the sigh was an Elf with golden hair and golden eyes. His attention was immediately drawn to the sound of the sigh.

His actions made his eyes fall on a man with long golden hair and golden eyes. In the eyes of this elf, the person in his eye range was neither human nor any other creature. Thus, the male elf opened his mouth.

"Are you the culprit of all this?" the elf said.

"Yes, I did." the man replied.

Upon hearing that loudly resounding confession, all attention was drawn to the long, golden-haired man. The man realized that the attention was already on him, so he could talk about his intentions in doing so.

"Can you tell us why you are doing all this?" The elf asked again.

"Could you introduce yourself first, Mister Dragon?" The man replied with a smile.

After hearing the man's words, everyone on the left side was shocked. They didn't expect that there would be a dragon sitting with them. The golden dragon only sighed before he opened his mouth again.

"My name is Eruhaben. Like you said, I'm a dragon. So now, can you answer my earlier question, sir?" Eruhaben said.

"First of all, let me introduce myself first. My name is Luminas. I am the Light Spirit King. I am one of the loyal subordinates of the gods." Luminas said.