Chapter 1: The Elementals arrived to Encanto ( short )

It was the dark of night. Bright-Sight was pulling the carriage towards a town inside the tallest mountain she had ever seen. She pulled the carriage through the river and through the opening within the mountains. She then held her head high as she pulled the carriage through the town's streets and she pulled the carriage to a clearing that was hidden by trees that is beside a mountain side, near the town. Bright-Sight then stopped pulling the carriage and neighed happily, waking the people within the carriage.

Selena and the Elemental children got out of the carriage and looked at the spot that Bright-Sight had taken them to take shelter. Selena was holding the Elemental magic candle, it glowed warmly. Mery was holding Tiro in her arms.

Selena: This place is safe for now...

Then a beautiful Casita magically appeared in front of the family. Once it had fully built itself within the clearing, it opened the door for the family and it waved a window door, saying hello to the family.

Selena: Hola Casita ( she said with a smile ) 

Val unstrapped Bright-Sight from the carriage and they all went inside. Maria whistled as soon as she got inside, and a bunch of animals ran inside and went straight to her.

Mery: Okay, animal check. Capybaras, check. Toucans, check. Bunnies, check. Hummingbirds, check. Deer, check. Wait, where are-

Six dogs and a huge wolf-dog ran inside, happily running to Maria with their tongues sticking out. There was a standard colored Doberman, a black Chow Chow, a fawn and white Corgi, a white pomeranian, a saint bernard with a missing eye, and a basset hound that is missing her left front leg. The wolf-dog was slightly bigger and fluffier than the saint bernard and he had silver-gray fur. They quickly started giving Maria affection, the saint bernard accidentally knocked Maria the ground when he tried to give her a hug, Maria laughed as her furry friends were giving her huge waves of affection.

Mery: ( with a blank expression: ) Dogs and wolf-dog, check. And of course Tiro.

Tiro meowed in Mery's arms as he purred.

Val: ( to Selena: ) We all should get some rest, Mother. Me and the twins will go into town tomorrow to get some things we need. We'll bring some of the dogs with us and we'll keep our heads low, so we don't attract too much attention to ourselves.

Selena: Alright, but please be careful and all of you keep your gifts hidden. We don't know how the town will react to our magic. ( She said with a soft tone )

Val, Fin, Katarina, Mery, and Maria: Yes, mother.

Flora nods her head with a smile. Selena listened as her children went to their rooms to rest for the night. Maria had let all of her animals go in her room first before going in once they had all went inside. Mery went inside her room with Tiro in her arms and closed the door behind her with a blank expression. Once all of the Elemental children had gone into their rooms. Bright-Sight lead Selena to the candle's display window, and Selena gently placed the candle inside with a sad smile. She then closed the display window and locked it so the candle could be safe. Bright-Sight then started leading Selena to her room. Once Selena got inside her room, Bright-Sight walked down the stairs and went to the Casita's built-in stable to rest for the night.

Selena opened her window and felt the cold night breeze hit her face. Selena's eyes were filled with slight saddess as the silence of her room made her head be filled with old memories of her Father and sisters.

Selena: ( says to self softly: ) Don't be upset or mad at all. Don't feel regret or sad at all, Selena.

Selena then closed her window and went to bed.

______________________________________________________________________________________________

That's it for this chapter, I hope you like it.

What do you think about the Elemental family so far?

Till next time my agents of mischief 😜