👁 Seek + Child!Reader 📖

Começar do início

      She never did show up. You made yourself so tired from just waiting that you dozed off, your head flopping to the side on the fluffy and soft pillow. The thick bed covers trapped the body heat and kept you snug. It was comfy.

      A loud crash of thunder woke you up. It was louder then most, so it spooked you awake. You calmed down and took in your surroundings. It was still the hotel. You were in the room your father abandoned you in.

      Except this time, the lights were out. It was dark, the only light being given was from outside. You didn't like the dark. It was another thing you missed about home, your nightlight. It provided you security.

      The pitter patter of rain against the window calmed you down though. Using that as your new comfort tool, you decided to try and head back to sleep.

      After a minute, you realised you were hungry. You were pretty thirsty. On top of all that, you needed to pee. You learned the hard way not to be a bed wetter. Your father wasn't always the kindest when it came to accidents.

      It wasn't horrible, you could hold it in for a while. Only for a while. You sat there and began to think where you did see a bathroom, but a small noise distracted your thinking.

      It was outside of the closed door. It was a small thump, then another thump. The thumps got closer, louder. There was even louder thumps, it was from your heart. Blood pulsed in your ears as you watched the door, waiting.

      The thumps stopped right outside the door. Yours kept going strong, your eyes glued to the door. Your lip quivered at the thought of what could be behind the door. It was bound to be some sort of scary monster.

      You began to calm down. Your blood pressure lowered and soon the only thing you could hear was the steady drops of rain against the large windows. No thunder or lightning came. It was calm.

      The feeling was peaceful. Mumbling sadly about wanting your mother, you began to pat at your pillow to go back to sleep.

      Click.

      Creeeeeek...

      You quickly shoot your head back to the door. You can slowly see the once somewhat illuminated wood disappearing out of view as the door began to slowly open.

      The hinges groaned and squeaked as it pulled back. You watched, the thumping coming back into your ears. You didn't know what it was, but your five year old brain told you it was nothing good.

      The groaning stopped and all you could see out the door was a fog of pitch darkness. You kept watching, expecting someone or something to come and scare you.

      Then you gasped. The thumping in your ears stopped and you began to get excited. You were just so sure it was her. It had to be her, she always loved to make sure you were sleeping peacefully.

      You jumped out bed with a bit of a struggle and began to run up to the door. "Mommy! Mommy!" you cheered as you went to embrace her at the door. Just then, a flash of lightning and roll of thunder lit up the dark doorway.

      That was not Mommy. Mommy wasn't a tall, dark, demonic entity with one big eye. Mommy didn't drip with this weird goop. This was not Mommy.

      The scream was caught in your throught as you slid to a halt and began to backtrack. You tried to, but couldn't. Even when this thing ducked and made its way into the room, it was just stuck.