The effects are actually pretty good, with summoning a Tuner from the deck on the field if your opponent controls a Link Monster, summoning a lot of Ice Barrier monsters from the deck, and not to mention a way to stop Soulburner from using his Skill during the Speed Duel.

He wasn't an idiot. He knew that this card was powerful, but that didn't mean there wasn't a way to get out of a situation like that since it only has to be in the graveyard. Varis was cautious however, so he told everyone in the Knights Of Hanoi about the card and a way to get over it if by some miracle it didn't happen and he lost to Soulburner.

He first created an antidote to the virus since he wasn't a total monster that didn't care about human life, he did, but he thought that this was important against the Fire Ignis, so she could recover from it, even if he loses or wins the duel. He got the data of the antidote inside of him so only he has access to it unless he gives it to someone.

He was about finished with creating a virus so it can be correctly healed by the antidote as then a tall man with fair skin appeared behind Varis, but the leader of the Knights Of Hanoi wasn't shocked in the slightest, instead, he only looked behind his shoulders and had a small smile on his face. He had purple hair that went down to his neck, a circle-like beard that was also purple as he had yellow greenish eyes.

He wore a long black shirt which had a dark red shirt line that went down to his stomach, as it had red lining around the end of the shirt as it was a long sleeved shirt. In addition, he wore a lab coat that went down to his knees as he had red lines around his pockets and end of the sleeves. He wore gray pants and finally, had brown shoes.

"So this is where you have been for these past few days, huh, Varis?" asked the man as Varis merely nodded.

"That's right, father. My apologies that I haven't contacted you in a while." said Varis towards his father as his father shook his head for a bit.

"No, no it is alright, son. I just wanted to know what you were doing at this current moment." his dad told him, "I asked Faust where you were, but he didn't know. The same can be said for both Baira and Genome. Only Specter knew where you were." he looked over as he saw his son move some data around, and he wondered about something. "Say, what are you doing?" he asked his son as he looked at his father for a bit, but continued on with his work.

"Well, I am making a card for Frostgirl and then a virus with it, don't worry, I made an antidote along with it." Varis said as he moved the data and combined them into a singular piece of data, but he wasn't quite finished yet so he continued on with the creation of his virus.

"A card for Frostgirl? You made another card after your Ace monster? I thought you said you wouldn't do that." said the purple haired man. He was shocked to hear his own son create a card for a person he didn't even know their true identity.

"I never said I would stop. I said that I won't create cards for myself and to boost my deck into even higher heights." Varis told his father as he nodded.

"I understand, but why, may I ask, are you doing this? I thought you wanted to defeat Soulburner and his companions to get the Ignis, not to team up with them." asked the father of Varis as the man shook his head.

"Wrong, I am doing this for 3 reasons." he said as he pulled out his hand and showed his index finger as he continued on "One: I am simply using this opportunity so I could lure Soulburner into a duel." he then raised his middle finger, "Two: With this we have the ability to get the information on Soulburner's location and the data of the Fire Ignis." he then raised his ring finger, "Three: I want to learn if Soulburner's deck is capable of surviving even one duel without his Skill." he said the final part.