Chapter 33 - Oops

Start from the beginning

"Right! I was thinking of buying a few dresses for Noelle and Nicole too" at that point Gulf glared at Mild, he doesn't really like when their friends hoards a lot of clothes which the twins will not use twice. They may wear it once and that's it.

"P'Mew is your spouse pretty?" a fan asked and Mew smiled that instant, "So pretty, too beautiful actually. Our daughters really looked a lot like them" he answered. A handful of fans asked Mew about his spouse, just scooping for any possible information that they can gather about Mew's secret celebrity wife...or husband.

When it's finally time to say goodbye, "I'm gonna go, I will just buy a few things at that baby shop then I'm off. The kids are at my mom's, my spouse have work today so I really need to go home as soon as possible" Mew said and the fans voiced out their disappointment but one brave fan asked, "You're already married but you're still so suppapossesive" they said in a tone of defeat which made the three on stage almost kneel in laughter.

When everyone calmed down, Gulf faced Mew, "You're not really buying a dress right?" not really noticing that their voices are still in the range of the microphones. Everyone quieted down, seeing on how this conversation will play out, even Mild slowly sat down at the edge of the stage, watching the two.

"I would, maybe one or two" Mew answered, nodding as if he can get away with his idea before ended up buying a lot more than 'one or two'. "Don't buy too much, you know how many clothes those two have now. They could only wear them once since we at least got to dress them each instead of shoving it at the back of the closet everytime. Since they were born, they still haven't made a full rotation of their wardrobe" Gulf reminded him and now everyone is really paying attention because how did Gulf knows this?

"I know" Mew nodded, but Gulf just glared at him, "Mew listen" he said and Mew chuckled. "I'm listening, I promise. I won't buy too much" the older said, "Make sure of it, and if I got shocked by the sight of those paper bag when I arrived home, I swear Daddy I'm sleeping at the twin's room ton--"

"I won't buy a lot Mommy, I promise" now everyone is confused, what endearment-- what's happening at that point?

"Okay, now go! I'll see you later, after this I'll be straight home" Gulf sighed, giving in to Mew's whims, "See you later, I love you" Mew said and the audience knew the two are teasing them by then but nope, Mew leaned in and kissed Gulf's lips, not his cheeks, his lips, "I love you too" Gulf answered after they seperate.

Now everyone is frozen solid, as Mew notices them and stopped in his tracks as well, "You do know that, at that short distance your mics can still pick up voices right? And we're all still here?" Mild said at his microphone, "Oops" Mew said and just looked at Gulf apologetically before kissing his temple then darting outside of the event hall.

Then Gulf just snaps to his professional self and smiled, "What? I don't know what you're talking about" he said and all hell broke loose. Their fans finally snapped out of it and demand answers. 

"When the two of you are together, suddenly you have your own world, I swear, I'm already so sick of it yet I enjoy it everytime" Mild said, shaking his head, disappointed, not on his friends, but on himself.

"It was all in your imagination" Gulf tried gaslighting his fans who all refuses to be under his cute face and luckily Mild is there to save everyone, "Imagination? Huh really? So if I post a couple of pictures now, it will also be on our imagination?" Mild asked and everyone screamed.

"Hey! Mild no!" Gulf said as he giggles, "Honestly, let's finish this, I want to go home already" Gulf said as if he's whining, "Just say you miss your husband and kids, we won't get angry" Mild teases, actually the remaining thirty minutes of the event was the most longest half an hour that Gulf ever experienced in his life.