Chapter 33 - Oops

Start from the beginning

"And about the future? Specially now that you're back?" Mild asked, "Well guestings and modeling are the only ones on my schedule right now but in terms of acting maybe a few more months because the ones being offered right now are too revealing and I still have my scar so..." Gulf trailed off and everyone nodded as they understand.

Mild asked a few more about Gulf's work plans when finally it's time for the fan's question segment.

"Gulf, is New Zealand beautiful? And what was the most memorable thing that happened?" Mild read the post it note, before handing it to Gulf. "New Zealand is so beautiful, though I didn't realize that I would be going to New Zealand way before I got to go to Switzerland. Nonetheless it was a very pretty country. And the most memorable thing? Maybe when I got surprised on my own--" Gulf had his eyes widen as he covers his mouth fast enough after realizing on what he's saying.

Mild just laughed at him with the look of shock in his face as well, "Dude if you don't shut up, you'll be getting in trouble" he said pointing at him and Gulf nodded, subtly looking at his ring finger where his engagement ring and wedding ring are placed, but other big stoned rings are placed on his other fingers so it kinda blend in.

It's either those or a 'no' to this whole thing. He took pride to the rings that Mew picked out for the two of them okay.

"Anyway" Mild cleared his throat and looked suggestively at the crowd making them scream, suspicious on how the two are talking.

"What about Mew's twins? You've seen them in person, right?" Mild read again and handed Gulf the post it note, "Here's the thing" Gulf started and immediately, screams are shouted, and Mild glared at them, "He just started! Let him speak!" he joked.

"Yeah, I did see the twins and the three of us gets along very very well. Maybe because when I was, ehem I mean, I was there when Mew's partner was still pregnant. Way before I got hospitalised, and right now as well that I'm mostly have free time on my schedule" almost getting caught at the slip of his tounge which made Mild laugh out loud.

A couple more questions regarding his hiatus was asked by the fans when a certain someone appeared, out of nowhere, making every fan at the venue scream. Because Mew Suppasit walked in confidently causing Gulf to look at Mild who also had no idea on what was the older doing there.

"What are you doing here?" Gulf asked, "I just need to make sure that a certain message is delivered and understood" Mew answered, smiling at him, "Huh?" Gulf asked but Mew didn't answer him this time, instead he rapped one of his arms on the younger's waist before looking smugly at the audience.

"Mew you're already married, just let us have Gulf!" one fan shouted making them laugh, specially Mew who just buried his head on Gulf's neck. "No!" he said, in a sulky tone before hugging Gulf in front of their own salads...I mean faces.

"P'Mew, with all due respect, what are you doing here? As far as I know, this is not a cp event" a fan asked and everyone agreed, "Uhh..." Mew trailed off before looking at Mild, asking for help while the other just rolled his eyes.

"Answer them" Mild said before facing the crowd, whispering, with the mic still on and facing his mouth, "I'm so sick of myself, I'd rather be, rather be~ Anyone, anyone else, jealousy, jealousy~" Mild sang and everyone screamed.

"What I was singing! Stream 'Jealousy, Jealousy' by Olivia Rodrigo then!" he said while Mew just hid behind Gulf at this point, laughing at what was happening.

"I was just in the area actually, I came from a meeting and then I remembered that I saw a pretty baby dress at one of the mall's baby shops so I stopped by to look for some, but I saw outside that Nong have a meet and greet so I called up my manager and asked if I could swing by and he said it's cool so I'm here" Mew answered as Gulf rolled his eyes when he heard about him buying a new dress.