this happiness...protect it at all costs!

I'm physically destroyed after last night,Kiriko wasn't gentle at all...
somehow while she was resting I was able to sneak out of her room and toss myself into the couch in the living room to rest a little.
honestly I think she let me get away because she could 100% stop me if she wanted.
but I can't help but wonder,Is she going to be that merciless everyday from now on ? as I keep thinking about my possible new fate my brother entered the room and started speaking to me.

"(Y/n)! It's good to know that you survived the night after all!"
"ha ha very funny indeed...
but I can't say that I was prepared for her and her advances yesterday,she didn't let me rest at all...
I missed her too but damm I wasn't ready for that..."
"looks like you two had fun!
thankfully me and Yuki where too focused on our competition to pay any attention to the "love sounds" that you two were making throughout the night.!"
"god...we were being that loud ?"
"Yep, I think you two should try to be a little more quieter while having fun or just make the room soundproof that certainly works too!" he said while smiling a little.
despite his teasing he does have a point.
I'm truly shameless even trough I'm "complaining" I really enjoyed it...

"Let's stop talking about that shall we ? otherwise I'm going to die from embarrassment...".
"Okay I'll stop... for now...but changing subjects,do you know what we are doing tonight (Y/n) ?"
"Uhh no ?"
"we are blowing all of the cars and the Yacht that the Hashimoto clan owns!
we are sending a message to those clowns tonight!"
"hell yeah! But how are we going to do it ?"
"Me and Yuki are going to deal with the cars in the parking lot while you and Kiriko take care of the yacht,and after you two finish your let's all meet together and have a little celebration for our efforts!"
"Okay that can work! but you two be careful okay ?"
"don't worry (Y/n)... nothing bad will happen to us... I promise..."
"even though I'm worried I trust you brother..."
"Thank you! now if you excuse me I have to figure out a plan to get me and Yuki into that building without us getting seen first." and so he left probably to look for Yuki around the house, I on the other hand need to see Kiriko and tell her about what will happen tonight.
As I continue to lie down on the couch with my eyes closed someone touched me to grab my attention and it was... Kiriko's mother...my sensei from years ago...

"(Y/n) ? Is that really you ?"
"Hello there!
yes it's me I got back to Kanekaza a few hours ago and since you were sleeping I didn't want to bother!" to my surprise she then hugged me...
" How can you say something like that ? like everyone else I too was so worried about you...
Why did you decided to left everything and everyone behind ?"
"I'm sorry to have worried everyone, specially Kiriko...but I was once again a victim of my poor mental health,
funny that a few years ago my biggest problem was simply trying to have more self esteem,and today I constantly live with worries and anxiety!
having a low self esteem doesn't even come close to being a problem when compared to the problems I face today..."
despite being depressed I still managed to let out a weak smile.
"But I'm doing better now sensei... reuniting with everyone else made me feel a little better about everything that happened,so you don't have to worry about me!"
"Are you sure you'll be okay (Y/n) ?"
she's concerned,but It makes me happy to know that she still care's about me.
When I was still her student I wasn't that good compared with my siblings so I had no confidence in my skills but she always pushed me forward,and it's only thanks to the encouragement from my brother,sister and her that I was able to improve my swordsmanship.
but I didn't think that any of us predicted that I would become this deadly, although I have to admit I'm not as good as I used to be compared to 5 years ago...

I was a merciless killer,nobody that crossed my path was left alive, that was around the time I thought I didn't had any chance with Kiriko... so every fight I gave my all,I didn't feared death,if my enemies pleaded for mercy I gave them a even more painful and slow death.
but since I confessed my fellings and started living with Kiriko my heart softened and I'm thankful to her.
If it wasn't for her I certainly would have completely lost my humanity...
It's scary to even think about what I might have became...
"Yeah you can trust me sensei! I'm not running away like last time!
I'll face my worries and demons but I'm not alone right ? with the help of everyone I can certainly overcome anything that life throws my away!"
"I'm... speechless... it's been so many years since we had a deep conversation like this... I didn't expect that you had matured this much...
I'm sure that your parents would have been proud (Y/n)... I know that I am..." After finishing talking she gave me a warm hug with tears in her eyes.
"Thank you sensei... I really appreciate you and everyone else for not giving up on me..."
now I'm the one crying as I hug her back.
I can't believe I wanted to leave...
even if I did lost my brother and sister I still had Kiriko and sensei in my life...