She #2: She Hates Comparison

Who is she?

There are two forms of silence. The first one is the silence with confidence. The second one is the silence with pain. Her silence has sent a clear message about her pain. Sadly, nobody can hear nor see it. Nobody sees her pain, and nobody cares about her feelings.

There are hundreds of stories that she wants people to know, yet she can't speak out. Why? Because she's busy crying. As a matter of fact, she's crying right now.

(I hate it when I have to remind her about those dramatic and sad things that she has to go through, again.)

Sometimes she becomes convinced that she is just a loser, and some people just don't stop comparing. They keep comparing her with other kids. She is convinced that something is wrong with her, and...

Motivation from Machine

You are upset because people keep comparing you with others. What do you want me to say? What? Do you need motivation? You want me to say something nice or something brutally honest?

You think that those kids are better than you, so you must be a loser. If I have to be honest with you, I would say that it is the most laughable thing I've ever heard. Well, let me try to be a little nicer. Okay? I would say that you are unique in your own way.

I know. I know. Some old farts think that you are just as dumb as they believe you are. The saddest part is that you believe it too. You agree with them, sometimes. And that, in my Machine opinion, is wrong. It is wrong because those people don't live your life. You do. They don't know you like you know yourself. They don't even care about you, so you shouldn't care about them.

My suggestion: Walk away!

When I sense that someone is talking nonsense in front of me, I walk away. Actually, I walk as fast as I run away from fart. They might think that you are arrogant when you walk away from them. If you stay and listen to them, they will compare. Either way, you're no good, in their eyes.

I don't mind when some people think that I'm an arrogant person. They can think or say whatever they want because I don't care what they think. In your heart, you know if you are arrogant or not, right? Self-respect is important. Respect yourself, and respect others, but do not let anyone disrespect you. Show them that you mean business.

When people are talking nonsense in front of you, you can make the decision. Ignore their words, or let their words ruin your peace of mind!

You choose because you're the boss.

Be a smart boss!