Lingerie

-A Few Days Later-

"knock knoock!" You hear as you're reading a book on you're bed.You look up to see what the cause of this noise was.It was Jacob,he had something in his hands, a box. "hey babe! how was work?" You ask as usual."it was fine i guess.pretty lame if im being honest, how was class?" Jacob said. "oh you mean the class your failing because you have to work a 9-5? yeah its great.'' You responed,laughing. "yeah yeah well i got you a gift" Jacob said to You. "well what is it?" you asked as he handed you the box.You opend it and saw the most beutiful lingerie you had ever seen.It was red,lacey,and even had some rinestones on it. "oh my goshhhhh!i love it!" you say, smiling. "it's for tommorrow night when i get home, you can give me a show.'' Jacob said,winking at you.You grinned back at him and set the lingerie down.

-Next Morning-

You wake up and checked you're phone for the time. it was, 10:13 am.That meant Jacob would have left by now.You decide to text Ella 'hey wanna come over, ive got a suprise for you *winky face emoji*' She responed with 'yeah be there in 15' So you get up,brush you're hair,teeth,do you're makeup and finally,put on the lingerie Jacob got You.You knew it was wrong,to wear the ligerie you're boyfrind got you, to cheat on him.But you did it anyway.*ding doong* you walk to the door in the red ligerie to see Ella. "wow Y/N you look good" Ella siad as she grabbed you're waistand pulled you closer."come on, to the bed" you say to her.You both start heading tward the bedroom.you shoved Ella onto the bed "woah there tiger" Ella said. "ssshhhhh ive been craving you for daysss" You say,getting on her lap and swaying you're hips.Ella smiles and you start unclasping you're bra, reveiling you're boobs. "gosh your making me so wet, Y/N" Ella says to you. "Fuck Ella i think im already about to cum" you say to her.Ella slowly slips her hand down you're laced panties and circles her fingers around you're clit. "AAH FUCK" you say leaning back and letting out moans."im-i-im cumming Ella i- AHHH~" You call out load as you cum in you're new panties."good girl,Y/N, cum for me baby" Ella whispers to you. "well now it's your turn hun" You tell her as her lick down her body and reach her vagina and starts practicing the tongue tricks on her. "aaah~ oh fuck~" Ella called out, gripping the pillow. "ooh Fuck i'm cumming" Ella said. You two finish up, ella leaves,and you get un-ready and leave the cummy ligerie in the box it came in,then took a nap.

-Hours Later-

Jacob walks into the dorm room and goes into the bedromm to see you asleep.He notices the box on the bed side table and opens it up but quickly notices the cum stains and was astraut.Jacob tossed the box onto the bed and stormed out as you slept.