Fight or forgiveness 3

August pov
As we were all walking then I felt something pass through me then I turned and hit the cold floor ,the last thing I heard was Ariana shouting no then I blacked out.

Ariana pov
After we heard the gun shot we all turned back just then I saw August on the floor then I screamed . I was angry then I picked up the gun and was about to shoot Tyler but we heard sirens so I immediately cleaned my prints with my cloth and placed the gun back on Tyler's hand . Then the police came in and was like everyone get down so we bent down. An ambulance came took August of the hospital and drake,Sam and I went to the police station then after we explained they let us go. So we went to the hospital .

Then I asked the nurse August Alsina "room 354" she replied . I ran to the room but I was sent out because he was being treated. Drake tried holding me but I pushed him with all my strength and said if anything happens to August I swear by my child I am gonna kill you now pls fuck out leave leave now " I told drake

An hour later
Ariana-doctor pls how is August ?
Doctor- he is okay u can see him now?
Ariana-thank u so much thanks

In the hospital room
Ariana- hey*runs and kisses him all over his face*
August - *kisses her back* where is drake ?
Ariana- I sent him out.
August - come here* he patted the space beside him* *she then da down* no matter the gravity of what drake did we should forgive him do not forget we all are friend and how do you think Sam would forgive drake if u don't . Go and forgive him .i love u *he pecked her check *

Drake's pov
I give up on life,my wife and my friends all hate me so now I am going away from them by commuting suicide .