『 REQUESTS: CLOSED 』

★ ★ ★ ★

★ ★ ★ ★

PLEASE READ ALL OF THE FOLLOWING BEFORE LEAVING YOUR REQUEST!

1. I do not write smut or anything graphic/gore related.

2. I am not really comfortable with writing about topics that have to do with self harm or any other kind of serious mental health issues. So I'd appreciate if we could stay way from those topics. I want this book to be light hearted and easy to read.

3. All imagines will be in xreader format. Meaning I will not be doing personalized stories using the reader's name. Instead of the typical Y/N I'm just going to leave a blank like this ____ where you can insert your name. This also means I WON'T be doing any contestant x contestant imagines. I'm sorry if that's what you were looking for.

4. In regards to the younger contestants (under 18 international age) I will only take requests for them if the storyline is innocent in nature like a school au or something like that. Despite being around the average age of all the contestants, some of the youngest ones are 5+ years younger than me. I cannot and will not depict and/or think of them in any other way than the high school age kids that they are.

HOW TO LEAVE A REQUEST:

To leave a request all you have to do is comment on this part/chapter with:

(1) the name of the contestant you want the imagine to be about.

(2) a short description of the story you want; could be as broad as just a concept (ex. mafia au or royalty au) or a specific scene you want to read about (ex. confessing to their crush).

(3) and lastly, any further details you want to be included. This could be other contestants you want included in the story or how exactly you want the reader to be described as in the story. The more details you give the more accurate I can write an imagine that fits your vision.

If I respond to your comment with a '👍' that means I've read your comment and added your request to my list.

If you leave a request I will try to get to it as soon as possible when I have time. Thank you for choosing to read this book! I look forward to connecting to you all with our shared interest of these talented boys :)

— seaux-fi

☆☆☆

UPDATE: I just want to thank all of those who have left me requests. You've all given me some fun ideas to work with and I can't wait to write all those ideas into stories that we all can enjoy!

I also wanted to add that it might take some time for me to publish these imagines. My goal is to write stories that people enjoy so much that they come back to reread them. I'll work hard so that, hopefully, all your patience will feel justified.

Thank you <3