09 - nobody by Mitski

cora's pov:

"my god i'm so lonely, so I opened the window" I sang

I was listening to Nobody by Mitski, even though I had Albert, it still felt like I was alone, I mean, I used to be more alone but now, I live alone,
i'm alone most of the time, and i'm single.

"to hear sounds of people, to hear sounds of people," I sang even louder.

The song was connected to my tv through my spotify.

I was blasting the song, most people would say I could get a noise complaint or go deaf, I say sometimes you just gotta play your music louder than your thoughts.

knock
knock
knock

who's at my door?

I open it to see a familiar face.

Albert

"gosh your music is loud" Albert remarks, putting his fingers up to his ears.

"so what? I love this song!" I yell so he can hear me.

He steps inside and goes to my fridge to get a drink.

"AND I DONT WANT YOUR PITY, I JUST WANT SOMEBODY NEAR ME. GUESS IM A COWARD, I JUST WANT TO FEEL ALRIGHT!" I sing/scream at the top off my lungs.

"Is that so?" Albert asks.

"WHAT?" I yell.

Albert grabs the remote and pauses the music.

"i'll be near you," he says, with a soft smile on his face.

"what do you me-" I try to say, before being cut off my Albert grabbing my hand and spinning me into him.

His hands were around my waist and my hands were around his neck. I could feel his hot breath ticking my neck.

He grabbed the remote and played the music again, swaying us side to side like some slow dance.

After the song was over, Albert kissed me on the cheek, grabbed his drink and headed to the door.

"nice dancing with you, pretty girl" he winks before walking out.

BRO WHAT!

cora's pov:

"And then he winked and just walked out." I say, my mouth forming into a straight line.

"YOO THATS SICK" Sophie says.

"DO YOU GUYS SEE MELANIE MARTINEZ'S STORY?" I yell.

"omg shut the fuck up about her." Izzy says blankly.

I wanna cry.

am I annoying?

the probably hate me.

I leave the call and sit on my floor.

I cant cry melanie martinez is coming back.

I cry anyway.

AN: this is such a short chapter sorry i'm really trying i'm just so mentally tired and im trying to get the chapters out for you guys anyways DID YALL SEE MELS NEW STORY

word count: 430