It's a pity that there are only three men in this room now. Brother Sun has the same smile on his face as Shen Ganlan, and seems to be more interested in watching dramas; He didn't know what the product was, but if it was someone like Guo Xiumei again, he laughed secretly in his heart, and it felt good to make two women jealous over their men. Only Fan Weichao, a wooden man, held a beautiful woman in his arms, and looked like he didn't know what happened, asking repeatedly: "Who bullied you, I will vent your anger on you." Guo Xiumei raised her head and looked at the room with different expressions

. At this time, Fang Li and Ye Bin also heard the noise and walked in. They saw Guo Xiumei raised her hand, stretched out her slender fingers, pointed at Shen Ganlan and said, "She is her" "I want it with good intentions.

" Help her, but she... scolded me... scolded me badly... and said... and said that Big Brother Sun would definitely listen to her, and everyone would not believe me."

After listening to Guo Xiumei's pitiful words, Shen Ganlan only felt that everyone's eyes began to flicker towards her face and Brother Sun's face. She sneered slightly, which shows that she has realized what it means for the villain to file a complaint first. This Guo Xiumei's ability to turn black and white is really not small.

Even before the apocalypse, there were a few men who would be willing to be told to listen to women, let alone Sun Zongwu, who had a superior status and strength in the eyes of everyone after the apocalypse. As soon as Guo Xiumei's words fell, even Zhang Haiyang raised his head with burning eyes and watched Sun Zongwu to see how he would deal with it.

Only Fan Weichao still hugged Guo Xiumei and scratched his head in a daze: "Senior Shen? Why, Meimei, did you make a mistake? How could such an amiable person like Senior Shen scold you?" Fan Weichao's first face to Shen

Ganlan Very good impression. Although he also fell in love with Guo Xiumei at first sight at first sight, but since the end of the world, Guo Xiumei took the initiative to lie to him. After he succeeded, although he still liked Guo Xiumei, his feelings for Guo Xiumei gradually faded. In addition, Zhang Haiyang reminded himself several times that Guo Xiumei had a problem with her character, and Guo Xiumei always regarded herself as her girlfriend and always took care of herself. At first she was very happy, but then she gradually became a little bit bored.

Hearing Guo Xiumei's accusation against Shen Ganlan at this time, Fan Weichao's brain became hot. He remembered her faint smile when he first met Shen Ganlan, but he was a little hesitant in his heart. For the first time, he began to doubt Guo Xiumei's words.

Guo Xiumei didn't expect that the first person to question her would be Fan Weichao, who has always been obedient to her, and at this moment she looked at him with a look of despair: "Ah, brother Chao, you...you don't believe me?" You...you actually believe what that woman said?" Guo Xiumei tried to open her affectionate eyes wide as she said, letting tears roll in her eyes, revealing a pitiful expression, "Brother Chao, are you... Do you not love me anymore? What did I do wrong to make you stop loving me?"

Shen Ganlan turned her head away and couldn't bear to watch any more. She was afraid that she would laugh if she continued watching. These two were playing Qiong Yao drama? However, the following line should not be "Men: You are ruthless, you are cruel, you are unreasonable

Female: Then you are not ruthless!? Not cruel!? Not vexatious!?

Male: How

can I be ruthless!? Where can I be cruel!? Where can I be vexatious!?

Male: No matter how ruthless I am, how cruel and how vexatious I am, I will never be more ruthless, cruel and vexatious than you.

Female: I will be more ruthless than you!? Crueler than you!? More vexatious than you!? Ruthless, the cruelest , the most vexatious man