Bios

( The Monarch )

Name: Selena Elemental

Age: 50

Age when she got the miracle: 39

Personality: She is a quiet and kind woman, with a heart of gold. She is somewhat similar to Mirabel due to her past, which because of her past she is somewhat protective and determined to make sure her adoptive children won't be judged for being different.

Appearance: She is a short blind columbian woman with long black hair that has a few strands of gray hair. She wears a plain white dress and white shoes. When she was 39, she wore a black dress and black shoes and she had her hair tied up in a dark blue ribbon.

Her gift: She has a similar gift to Isabella, but certain plants can react aggressively if she feels like she's in danger or if she feels scared.

What her door looks like:

Head cannon voice: Pear butter from mlp

Family: Mery, Maria, Flora, Katarina ( Adoptive daughters ), Val and Fin ( adoptive sons ), Alvaro Romero and two unnamed sisters ( father and older siblings )

Pets: Bright-Sight ( her beloved and loyal horse )

What Bright-Sight looks like:

Bright-Sight's Personality: He's loyal and loving towards the Elemental family, especially towards Selena as they have a unbreakable bond with one another

Backstory: She was the youngest daughter of Alvaro Romero, the farmer of her village. Her father and sisters treated her similar to how the Madrigals used to treat Mirabel. At age 39, she saw that a mob was chasing a group of orphans that were different like her and that she knew and tried to care for as much as she could, She and her horse, Bright-Sight chose to help the children, her father tried to stop her believing that she should stick with her family, but Selena told him that the orphan children were more like family to her than him or her sisters, choosing the children over her family. She rode Bright-Sight to the mob and a miracle was created when she shielded the children from the mob when one of them tried to grab one of the children 's arm. The miracle not only knocks back the mob away from them, it gave her and the children magical abilities and a magical candle.