Chapter one

The time was 9:30 Am, October 28th. Y/n's phone went off. as they pressed the Snooze button, They got out of bed, stretching their arms to the sky, as the light was reflecting on them, with tiny bits of dust flying around. Y/n head to their closet, grabbing their outfit for work. then heading in to their shower.

Time had passed, it was now only 10:03 Am. Y/n got out of her bathroom dressed and ready for the day. They had down to the kitchen, making some Coffee, As the coffee maker was making its coffee. Y/n head to the Tv.

"Breaking news, Today our two cops, Jack and John. had discovered an Unknown amulet. Archaeologists are now studying it at the Museum that had opened, 2 Weeks Ago. In other news, The new Boys n' Grills has just opened, and ready for the spectacular Halloween Festival."

Y/n, turned off the TV. as her Coffee maker made a ding. which it was ready, They got up,  grabbing their coffee, and turning off the Coffee maker. then Grabbing their Keys and leaving the house. Y/n locked the front door, then getting in to their Car. Driving to the police station, Y/n saw Two kids, one in a skeleton costume, one in a pumpkin costume, Doing a funny little dance on the Sidewalk. Y/n looked on the road, continuing driving. as they giggled after seeing them Dance. 

Y/n arrived at the police station, walking in as they locked their Car with the Keys. Y/n saw their work partners, Jack and John. Talking about the amulet that they discovered, "Morning fellas!" Y/n said with a Gleeful tone in their voice, "Oh!, Morning Detective Y/n!" Jack replied to Y/n's greeting. "Morning." John also replied. Y/n went up to them "Are you guys Talking about the Amulet you two found last night?" Y/n asked

John Nodded, "We believe it has to do something with the cult." John said, Un-phased. Y/n sighed with Disappointment. "Whenever we talk about the cult, You just sound like you Don't care, Maybe we Sho-" Y/n was stopped , by john. "I Do care, Y/n. My daughter's missing cause of them." He said, With a furious tone in his voice. Y/n looked down. feeling bad "Your right John, I'm terribly sorry. I'm gonna go in my Office and work." Y/n went to their office, sitting down on their Bench, looking at Paperwork about the Cult, Then saw a folded paper, With their name on it, Y/n was confused. They unfold the paper, seeing a letter. 

"Ms/Mr/Mx Y/n L/n.

We are looking to join our great Leaders cult, he will be absolutely pleased to meet you.

Meet on the day Boys n' grills starts their Halloween event. 8:15 Pm in the Mansion on the hill.

and if you Don't come your actions will have consequences."

Y/n was confused, were they trying to threat Y/n? or just desperate to meet them. Y/n folds the letter up, putting it in her drawer. then closing it, they got up. sighing, then went to get a Donut. as Y/n walked out of her office. they saw John, stressed. Y/n walked up to John, Worried. "Hey John, are you okay?" Y/n asked. "Maybe." John replied. he replied to Y/n's question with their worried tone.

"Well, John. When you need to talk about it you know where to find me." Y/n said with a soft smile. they went to get a donut. Y/n opened the donut box, with half of Donuts inside. they took one. eating it, "Good as always." Y/n said, with a positive Tone in Their voice.

October 31. 7:55 Pm. 

The day of the Halloween Festival

Y/n got their Outfit on for the Festival, then took out the Letter they got from the Unknown cultist. They sighed, putting the letter in the outfit's pocket. they went outside, seeing people going to the main part of the town, Getting ready for the Halloween Festival. Y/n decided to go also, When Y/n arrived. They saw Jack and John, they went to them. "Hey guys!" Y/n greeted. "Hey Y/n!" Jack replied back to them. John waved to Y/n, Y/n looked at the Festive Jack O' lantern lights, People with Halloween costumes. And a lot of minigames, Such as Corn mazes for Toddlers, Apple Bobbing. And a Minigame made by the Mayor, Whack-A-Bob. Y/n giggled. "I'm gonna try the new minigame Nevermore made." Y/n said, Waving. They went up to the game. Inserting a Coin, they got the hammer. And started Whacking the mini Bobs. They Manage to get a High score, Y/n was proud of Them-self. Y/n turned around. seeing a person with a cult costume.

Y/n tilted their head, The person ran to the forest. Y/n followed fast. The cultist costume person Ran faster. Almost to the Mansion on the hill, Y/n lost the cultist. Losing breath, they stopped. taking a short breath, she got her walkie talkie out. "Hey, its me. Detective Y/n. I've sighted a person with the cloak. Should we do a search-" they were stopped by someone behind her, muffling their mouth with a cloth. They tried breaking free. But then, Blacked out to the darkness.

Y/n woke up, Their vision was Blurry. Y/n rubbed their Eyes, waking up in a Strange red vintage like room. Then the door opened, Y/n reached out to their Gun, but it Wasn't there. Y/n Realized that their weapons was gone. Two people, with cultist outfits came in , guarding the door. As a 6 foot man, with a suit. and the same Amulet on his neck, That Jack and John found. He came up to Y/n, Forming a shadow on them, he made a somewhat Lustful and Evil grin

"Why hello there. 

Dear Y/n L/n..~"

-------------------------------------------------------

Words: 945 words total