Chapter one - new na'vi

Ameri's pov

I was doing my tsahik training with Ronal when we heard the horns being blown. I went up to Aonung and Rotxo I saw two dark blue skinned navi doing the 'I see you' sign which Aonung ignored and decided to pick on their appearances instead. Tsireya then came up to us and told them to stop, "hey" said the younger Navi to her in which she just giggles as a reply. I saw Aonung getting even angrier and I knew that he was about to say something but his parents walked through the crowed and I decided to grab a hold of Aonung's hand to calm him down we just started in each other's eyes while his parents talked to Jake and Neytiri.

I had heard of their story before a sky person that chose the Navi life and decided to fight along his mate to protect the Omatekaya and was now known as Toruk Makto.

"Toruk Makto and his family will stay, they do not know the sea so they are like babies taking their first breath. Teach them our ways so they do not suffer the shame of being useless. My son Aonung and my daughter Tsireya will teach you our ways along with Ameri and Rotxo." Tonowori says in which Aonung storms up to his father while still holding my hand "but father why-". Tonowari cuts him off "it has been decided. In which I decided to walk away for a stroll on the beach with Aonung before things escalated between him and his father.

Neteyam's pov

She had all my attention, her glowing green eyes were the most beautiful thing I had ever seen but she soon disappeared with the chief's son. And for some reason my blood started to boil inside me.

Tomorrow we would be starting our lessons to learn the Metkayina ways. Our new home wasn't that bad though mome didn't really like it.

"family meeting remember" I said pulling Loak closer to the circle."Eywa has given us another chance. Tomorrow when you have your lessons pull your weight learn fast. And stay out of trouble" Jake said looking at Loak specifically.

"I want to go home" Tuk cried looking at dad "oh Tuk." Mum gave her a hug. "This family is our home" he said opening his arms for her to run into. "what does your father always say" mother asked. "Sully's stick together." We all mumbled. "that's right this time with a little more feeling" said dad "Sully's stick together." We all said louder and clearer this time.

sorry for the short chapter i will try and update as much as i can thank you for reading if you have any ideas or how you want the story to go pls tell me and i will try and include them