"Well, if you'd like, we can come back in a few years." Peter spoke, mocking Caspian. Lynetta had a feeling she would get along nicely with him. "No. No you're just not what I expected." Caspian spoke softly. Lynetta noticed his eyes trail over Susan, a fire burned within her stomach for a reason she could not tell.

"Neither are you." Edmund spoke, looking at those who once fought against them. "A common enemy unites even the oldest of foes." Trufflehunter spoke.

"We have anxiously awaited your return, my liege. Our hearts and swords are at your service." Reepicheep said, as he made his way forward.

"Oh my gosh, he is so cute." Lucy whispered , as she leaned into Susan. Her whispers were not quiet enough for both Lynetta and Reepicheep heard. The mouse drew his sword and spun around. "Who said that?!"

"Calm now Reep." Lynetta spoke, knowing who had spoken.

"... sorry." Lucy said smally, standing rigidly. "Oh, uh... your majesty. With the greatest respect...I do believe courageous, courteous, or chivalrous might more befit a knight of Narnia."

"Well, at least we know some of you can handle a blade." Peter spoke. "Yes, indeed. And I have recently put it to good use acquiring weapons for your army, sire."

"Good. Because we're going to need every sword we can get." Peter spoke, naturally falling into his authority. "Well then, you‟ll probably be wanting yours back." Caspian held out the sword he had taken from Peter, who took it out of his hands and back into his sheath.

Peter walked on and Caspian waited for Lynetta to fall into line with him. "Who are you? Who are they? How did you not recognise sooner!" Lynetta said to Caspian. "I apologise for not seeing that, as I had a rock nearly thrown at my head."

"I wish he had hit you." Lynetta said, narrowing her eyes at the boy, before walking quicker. All Caspian could do was watch as she sped off, smiling to himself.

∘°∘♡∘°∘∘°∘♡∘°∘

The group had made their way back to Aslan's how, Lynetta and Trufflehunter reuniting with Trumkin upon the walk there. Once inside Lynetta turned to Peter. "It may not be what you are used to but it is defensible, many worked hard to get it into the shape it is." She felt protective over the How, for they had spent years building it up.

"Peter, you may want to see this." Susan said, drawing his attention over to her. Peter walked over to her, Caspian and Lynetta following.

Peter shone a light over the paintings, each decorated with colour. "It's us." Susan said.

Lynetta had to hold her tongue for it would not be wise to speak rudely to the high Queen, but the words 'no shit' so desperately wanted to leave her mouth. Caspian had noticed so, him getting used to her sarcastic tone over the last few days. He gave her a look and shook his head. Leaving Lynetta to roll her eyes.

The four siblings let their eyes gaze over each detail of the painting, before they turned to Lynetta and Caspian. "What is this place?" Lucy asked the two.

"You don't know?" Caspian asked the group, getting a smack on the arm from Lynetta. Caspian grabbed a torch off the hook before continuing down the corridor, everyone following him in turn. "My names Lucy." The young Queen said to Lynetta, holding out her hand. "I'm Lynetta." She replied, eyeing her hand curiously. "Oh I forgot you don't shake hands in Narnia." Lucy laughed it off.

The group walked down a small set if stairs before entering a large, dark room. The room was so dark that you couldn't see your own feet in front of you. Caspian moved to the corner of the room, touching his light to a cement table block. The block lit up, the flame running across the room.

With the fire illuminating the room, the Pevensies could survey the carvings that painted the walls of the room and could see the stone table, cracked, in its place in the middle of the room.

Lucy slowly walked towards the table, everyone watching her. The others followed behind at a distance. Lucy placed a hand upon the table, before turning "He must know what he's doing." She said to the group.

"I think it's up to us now." Peter said addressing his siblings. Lynetta turned to Caspian with a down-hearted expression, for she always hoped Aslan would return.