Eric took a few stairs up that led to narrow hallway. After going through several doors, he found the right one he was looking for.

"Mun oppa I was looking over-" Jieun realized it was Eric that entered.

"Mianhe for the wait, ajusshi had some things to take care. I told him that I can help you with the songwriting since Junsu hyung isn't here." Eric sat down on the desk apart from Jieun.

Now he understood why Jungkook likes her so much. Every Korean knows about IU, she has become Korea's little darling due to her innocent doll-like appearance and the fact she was very young when she debuted. According to Jungkook he was fan of her since day one and that he joined this agency because of her. There she was smiling a certain type of smile most boys would fall in love for.

"I'm surprised to see you here Eric. How are things going at SOPA high?"

Eric coughed trying to calm himself. "It's been good noona, I made a lot of friends this semester so far. Now I see why they're considered the largest school in the country."

"It can be a really large school, I remember attending there a while back, I helped Nayeon-ah when she first auditioned. She was full of energy, I can't believe she's halfway done with highschool." Jieun giggles.

"I saw a lot of famous people there. Bae Suzy and Sulli welcomed me in during the first day." Eric chuckled remembering that incident from the first day of school.

"Bae Suzy has always been a kind soul that's why she's class representative. Sulli-ah can be a little bit too hyper sometimes, but she is a great person to be around. I'm glad you had a great time. Are you excited about the competition?" Jieun smiled at Eric.

"I am excited noona this will be the chance to really prove myself! I been leading Jungkook and Matthew through the weeks and we added two new members. We raised quite a group so far, I'm confident we can beat Taeil's group." Eric said with confidence in his voice.

"I'm glad you're fitting in here I know it must've been quite a experience moving to a new country." Eric blushed feeling contact from Jieun's soft hands.

"A-Anyways, I heard you were looking for someone to help." Eric coughed, getting Jieun to let go much to Eric's relief/disappointment.

"Gamsahabnida for asking, I have the paper right here. Writing still feels awkward for me so I need someone to proofread." She handed over her lyrics.

Eric read some of the materials. The content read something of a heartbreak romance. The song could easily fit for a drama honestly with the tragic theme going on here.

"It needs a few work here and there. The emotion is clearly there, but we may need to add a little more verses." Eric got immediately back to work.

He spent the whole day getting a feel for the type of music she wants. Hearing the instrumentals it sounded like a generic ballad, like the ones you hear during the break ups in the dramas. There were some guitar riffs in the bridges. Overall, a sad heartbreak song. It was only thirty seconds and he understood the type of writing he might do.

"I have to head back home noona I'm grateful for having the chance to work with you."

"It's no big deal I had a great time seeing you work. I can tell you're hard working." Jieun complemented.

Eric blushed at receiving such praise from a pretty senior like her. Bowing politely, he went back to the training room seeing everyone else left.

"Guess I took too long." Eric said feeling disappointed. He said his goodbyes to the reception before his father drove him back home.